Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on Dr.Zakir Naid? Islamcels?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
ChinaCurry is a hindu dindu lmao. Aside from that, I am not a fan of this guy, he's a cucked curry loyal to India.

ChinaCurry is a hindu dindu lmao. Aside from that, I am not a fan of this guy, he's a cucked curry loyal to India.
damn I thought he was based, my parents love him. they would watch hours of him debate

Dissapointed not to get tagged. The content of what he says is good, his delivery is very much like pajeets, no charisma and alot of head shaking and weird hand gestures. Such a shame.

Dissapointed not to get tagged. The content of what he says is good, his delivery is very much like pajeets, no charisma and alot of head shaking and weird hand gestures. Such a shame.
are you muslim currycel? paki?

damn I thought he was based, my parents love him. they would watch hours of him debate
He's an okay speaker, nothing personal against him, but his method of reading "scientific miracles" into the Quran is misplaced. It's a common mistake many ppl make when trying to prove Islam to western "intellectuals" especially since they just end up making mistakes to behin with

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWiCVjrOXE

He's an okay speaker, nothing personal against him, but his method of reading "scientific miracles" into the Quran is misplaced. It's a common mistake many ppl make when trying to prove Islam to western "intellectuals" especially since they just end up making mistakes to behin with

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWiCVjrOXE

Agreed he should avoid talking science he can't do it right. better for just focusing on flaws of the other religions

No idea who that guy is tbh

Original

He has an..interesting way of presenting his evidence so to speak, and a thing or two about trying to turn the Qur'an into a science textbook(it ain't). But other then that i don't remember much wrong with him, barring aside his funny accent of course.
No idea who that guy is tbh

View attachment 286415
Interesting gif

I used to watch him for the sake of debunking islam back in my early ex muslim days.

Loyal to India? Jfl. The only India he is loyal to is the cucked secular India which can't stop sucking muslim dick while getting fucked in the ass.
The guy is literally on exile rn.

I prefer Sufis and Qarmatians. We need Muslim/Zoroastrians like Al-Muqanna.

I'm not muslim so I can't give an opinion

Loyal to India? Jfl. The only India he is loyal to is the cucked secular India which can't stop sucking muslim dick while getting fucked in the ass.
The guy is literally on exile rn.
Yeah because bjp pajeets are in power. Once Congress gets in power, he'd back in India. Either way, he is still a major faggot for being pro-India despite being exiled. JFL.
Lmfao, he's those type of guys who said the partition never should have happened. That's why I dislike him. Also, despite being exiled from India, he is still pro-India. Lol.

Last edited:
Lmfao, he's those type of guys who said the partition never should have happened. That's why I dislike him. Also, despite being exiled from India, he is still pro-India. Lol.
Jfl. That's peak stupidity. Partition was the right decision. The mistake was to not forcefully migrate all muslicels to pakistan.

Jfl. That's peak stupidity. Partition was the right decision. The mistake was to not forcefully migrate all muslicels to pakistan.
definitely true. my curry Muslim family always bitching about discrimination and no jobs. had the retard nehru moved all of em over, India and Pakistan would both be better off. less conflict and futile fighting

this guy is a meme, alone the way he talks is hilarious

Dude, even Pakistani politicians think partition was a mistake and are secretly loyal to India. Those faggots should be sent to India so they can get lynched by some hindu dindu pajeets.

Dude, even Pakistani politicians think partition was a mistake and are secretly loyal to India. Those faggots should be sent to India so they can get lynched by some hindu dindu pajeets.
Without partition the condition of punjab, sindh, kpk, bengal would be similar to modern kashmir. Forceful rule over insurgent population maintained by army force. If a country wants peace, either keep muslims below 15%(too small to matter) or keep them above 90%(fully dominant). Anything in between is a ticking time bomb.

Without partition the condition of punjab, sindh, kpk, bengal would be similar to modern kashmir. Forceful rule over insurgent population maintained by army force. If a country wants peace, either keep muslims below 15%(too small to matter) or keep them above 90%(fully dominant). Anything in between is a ticking time bomb.
Exactly, ngl this is the smartest thing you've ever said on this forum. I have no sympathy for Islamic Indians, they sealed their own fate. Only Kashmiris I can sympathize with because it's their ruler at the time that fucked them over.

He's daawa narcissistic faggot with the talent of public.speaking . Have nothing to do with Islam tbh . He is trying his best to westernise Islam and Islam and the modern western world have nothing to do with each other . In my humble opinion ., seek Islam by yourself and give up on daawa hypocrites .