Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on designer stuff?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
E.g LV, supreme all of them ones.

Overpriced and overrated; just like pussy.

cope. they dont make u more attractive

Overpriced garbage for yuppie numale trendyfags.

He didn't said anything about them. Why do you use he word ''cope''?
I think he was implying that wearing "fashionable" clothes are a cope.

Which is true tbh.

I have male family members spending tons of money on these shitty supreme t-shirts. I do not think it's that great either. Overpriced shit for normies.

id wear designer everything if i could afford cause im a fly nigga

that supreme streetwear shit is fucking cringey and for teenage fillipinos, lmao at being a grown man and dressing like a 16 year old korean twink

Fashion is just another bullshit cope that was created by faggots and remains maintained by conformist idiots

I wear Ralph Lauren although normies would argue it's more casual, it's my only cope.

He probably has the supreme logo imprinted on his ass cheeks. JFL.

What a moron.
I think he is not that stupid. He makes a living from these probably.
Btw his place got robbed jfl.

Overpriced, surprisingly a lot of the time ugly clothing, designed for the masses by (((them))) to have all the goyim spend their money on useless ugly hype fueled garbage.
But who am i kidding, i have no room to talk, all of my money goes on Steam and other forms of cope

I would get a supreme jacket, they seem to be the only jackets that look cool compared to what you see at the store.

Most of it is so overpriced and it'd look hella shit on me.

It's all made by slaves in textile mills. I would suggest everyone here go research the clothing facilities in countries such as Bangladesh and look at the child labor, they are getting paid pennies a day. Many get injured working with the dangerous machinery at such young ages, accidents happen all the time, they get maimed and thrown to the street like garbage to die. Remember this before you buy overpriced clothing, as this is where all clothing comes from.

Designer is literally all I wear.

If I was balling out then I see no reason not to buy high quality shit, for most people including me it's stupid to buy though b/c of how impractical it is.

waste of money

i buy my clothes at walmart/target nowadays. even suits. i think some of the clothes by those brands are cool but they're ridiculously priced and id feel embarrassed to wear them. makes you seem like ur a try hard or like a wigger wannabe rapper