Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thoughts on Daniel Lord(Hiding in my room) making money on Onlyfans

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
I've been watching HIMR for a few months now and its pretty apparent that even though he's a hapa(British/Malaysian Chinese) he is good looking, he statusmaxxed enough to be able to sleep with Stacies and good looking noodlewhores. He got pretty lucky to garner a massive audience and a YouTube sub count of 100K+ even though he's a shut-in with no friends and shitty social skills, his content mainly revolves around him talking about his lonely life, the drama surrounding his relationships,sex and his candid thoughts on certain things. Lots of normies consider him to be an incel, but he's far from being an incel considering he fucked lots of girls and was married once.

I'm thinking he ended up getting clout because of his Japan vlogs since lots of normies love traveling, but he gets lots of hate from cucks, simps and other normscum due to his infidelity and arguments with the foids in his life, for example he got married to some old 35+ Japanese foid and whenever they would have arguments or whenever she would cheat on him the soys would all side with her and wouldn't give a fuck if she was in the wrong, I would cringe so hard seeing all these soys and cucks blindly defend her and never hold that cunt to a standard.

Just recently he created an Onlyfans account and is making good money on it, but he's lucky that he looks so young and good looking at 31 years old, he sure as hell definitely mogs me to the Andromeda galaxy. Its pretty astonishing seeing a guy make money on it.

good looking for a hapa

No hole in her right mind would pay to watch him naked.