Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thoughts on coping with recreational drugs

Balantol

Balantol

Recruit
★★
Only recreational, your meds do not count. Video games do not count. Weed, nicotine, coke, alcohol... I'm in uni and met a hella smart guy who made drugs and he was like a 5/10 5'7 looked kinda jewish and i think he was fucking. Lowkey incel-tier if not for being smart and making drugs. I occasionally smoke weed but i dont like alcohol cause it taste like shit and makes me throw up before i get drunk. I tried nic and it felt good but it doesnt last long and gets you addicted and its shit for yo health (but lowers estrogen).

Smoking weed alone is depressing.

Roblox tier thread

You'll end up paying the toll eventually if you use drugs. I love opioids but I'm trying to stay away from them

I self-medicate with recreational drugs sometimes. As for pure recreation I don't do it that much but LSD is prob by go-to

I find drinking alcohol alone much more depressing. Smoking weed alone is also cool when you are in a good mood and just want to relax

Nothing really works for me anymore, I think i'm destined to die a non-NT incel jfl. SSRI's did fuck all, weed's only enjoyable when you're like 18 and nicotine is just good for temporary relaxation ig

Alcohol is pre good but I rarely drink it cause it makes my skin dry as shit. All I do is vape (for nicotine) to cope

Only recreational, your meds do not count. Video games do not count. Weed, nicotine, coke, alcohol... I'm in uni and met a hella smart guy who made drugs and he was like a 5/10 5'7 looked kinda jewish and i think he was fucking. Lowkey incel-tier if not for being smart and making drugs. I occasionally smoke weed but i dont like alcohol cause it taste like shit and makes me throw up before i get drunk. I tried nic and it felt good but it doesnt last long and gets you addicted and its shit for yo health (but lowers estrogen).
Experiment with as many drugs as possible.

I'm curently smoking, and this thing about nicotine is truthfull. It's really addictive

Alcohol is 20x worse. Weed is actually healthy for you. Every incel should smoke weed it makes life a little bit better.

not my thing tbh