Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Christmas?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
For me... I kind of like it but... I've spent a number of them alone now. My anxiety makes me hide in general and... I dunno, random things happen and go wrong which results in me spending a fair few of them by myself. I would like to spend it with my family this year, but then again I say that almost every year.

When it happens, I like it but I guess events like this increase my anxiety (what if something goes wrong, what if I forget a present, what if I look stupid, etc). Plus some of my family can be a lot to deal with.

This thread is way ahead of the day I know, but I guess when you're a bit worried about something for whatever reason you think about it sooner.

I know that we haven't even had Halloween yet but I think the chances of me doing anything for that are even slimmer.

I like the culture of it; the music, the food, the decorations, ect. But its really no different from any other month.

I like the cold season and the fact that I get to ldar for 10 days, I hate everything else about it.

I don't really care anymore it was great when i was a child and i was waiting for presents. But i got nothing to wait for now.

Nothing.ı will be coping here with you guys and eating junk foods

I’m the Grinch. I didn’t like Christmas when I was younger, and now that all but one of my family is dead I will probably never observe it again.

I like the culture of it; the music, the food, the decorations, ect. But its really no different from any other month.
Winter is the best with the Christmas theme

I fucking loath Christmas. Horrible event, all around. Ruins Winter. For the entirety of the season, you cannot escape the awful music, the disgusting decorations, the constant bombardment from soulless corporations trying to sell you every conceivable manner of product, the lights, the food, the Christian bullshit, the positivity pushing bullshit, all the NPCs acting even more braindead and shallow than usual.
God, I hate it so much. If I was king it would be outlawed.

I am literally crying and literally shaking at the thought of having to endure another Christmas, I can't do it, help me

Last edited:
I fucking loath Christmas. Horrible event, all around. Ruins Winter. For the entirety of the season, you cannot escape the awful music, the disgusting decorations, the constant bombardment from soulless corporations trying to sell you every conceivable manner of product, the lights, the food, the Christian bullshit, the positivity pushing bullshit, all the NPCs acting even more braindead and shallow than usual.
God, I hate it so much. If I was king it would be outlawed.

I am literally crying and literally shaking at the thought of having to endure another Christmas, I can't do it, help me

You wouldnt feel this way if you had a gf with whom you could experience CHRISTMAS SEX and anime tier romantic nights

I liked getting presents as a kid but now that I’m a grown ass man it sucks.

FUCKING DESPISE THE HOLIDAYS

Stupid Zionist holiday that is 100% pagan.

Can't wait to celebrate the commercial version with my waifu in Japan.

Happy7

Won't be able to avoid family most likely so very frightening.