Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Bojack Horseman?

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
0% - Verbal Not ID related. Moved to Lounge.
I feel like it's really fucking overrated. It feels like one of those shows that tries really hard to be deep without a reason to be deep.

that being said it kinda feels like an incel show, since the main character suffers from not finding any meaningful relationships and ends up fucking his life over constantly. We see that Bojack was born a truecel with a shitty home life and sucks at everything. Furthermore nobody helps him or reaches out to him and instead they all blame him for no reason.

The only difference between him and us is that he's rich as fuck and also has sex constantly

99% of horses have depression

Unfunny pretentious shit just like every other "comedy" show

Boring show imo

My favorite comedies are It's always sunny in philadelphia, and Curb Your Enthusiasm

>Inceldom discussion

All the themes about depression is cool or whatever but its not funny

I hate all cartoons made after the year 2010.

I hate all cartoons made after the year 2010.
I can't stand modern cartoons simply cuz of how much reddit soy adults love them. Gravity falls, rick morty, adventure time never tried never will

I like when he and Sarah Lynn get blackout during their binge.

The episode where he died from taking Ivermectin while dealing with Corona was pretty sad, I cannot say that I didn't cry

Bojack wasn’t a truecel bro, he literally fucked dozens out female characters throughout the show:feelswhat:

But yeah the show was alright. I liked seasons 1-4 i feel like the show became a drag at the end. It was definitely overhyped though. Rick and morty did a better job with being “deep”, and they weren’t trying nearly as much. You’re right, the way bojack horseman did it was way too forced. And a lot of the dialogue was too soppy and cringe tbh

Last edited: