Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Blackpilled women who browse here?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I don't really care if they are blackpilled wmen and if they contribute to the community thats good!  

except the blackpill doesn't affect them so the only reason they're here is to make fun of us.

>woman

>blackpilled

Yeah nah, not possible.

Only if they were virgin. Which won't be the case. So fuck them.

No dude, no. Although I concede that some really ugly women have trouble getting into LTRs, they can usually still get casual sex and do not know what it's like to be a male incel, whom neither gets LTRs or hookups.

Sub8Hate said:
No dude, no. Although I concede that some really ugly women have trouble getting into LTRs, they can usually still get casual sex and do not know what it's like to be a male incel, whom neither gets LTRs or hookups.

That's very true, most men don't give a shit what they have sex with, as long as it's not deformed then they will fuck it (at least I would)

I don't think there are any here. The only females here are roasties, landwhales, and hippies from IncelTears.

OP I hope you are not proposing to let them in

There's no such thing. All females are normies.

Every female is at least subconsiously blackpilled, some are still programmed by society to lie to theirselves and spout bluepilled crap sure.

nausea said:
OP I hope you are not proposing to let them in

We would catch them anyways, they act super predicable and think they can get away with it, like that one who tried "befriending us" by degrading the fuck out of herself thinking would couldn't see the past the bullshit

iiiTeMpeR said:
We would catch them anyways, they act super predicable and think they can get away with it, like that one who tried "befriending us" by degrading the fuck out of herself thinking would couldn't see the past the bullshit

there should be even a question, they will never be allowed here

Women cannot be blackpilled. Logical contradiction.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I don't really care if they are blackpilled wmen and if they contribute to the community thats good!  

except the blackpill doesn't affect them so the only reason they're here is to make fun of us.

Honestly, I'm not convinced that women are even capable of being black-pilled. Women just don't come to the same conclusions that men do, and have vastly different life experiences and opportunities.

A western woman under the age of 35, who is rated as a 3/10 or higher.....will always have options for sex, child-rearing, relationships, and marriage.....as well as vastly greater social validation and legal protection. Any such woman will always have MULTIPLE life options at any time, in regards to experiencing these things. That doesn't make me hate women at all, but it makes me realize that very few western women have any real understanding of the male experience.

It is what it is. :(

obviously looks affect females as well, but not to the same extremes as males

Women don't have to know the truth, they're the truth themselves.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Women don't have to know the truth, they're the truth themselves.

judge them by their actions: if your cock is inside at least one of their holes , it's good enough in my book

granted the best deal shall be all access 3 ways without artificial barriers

perfection ? making them squirt like funtains

Dont care if blackpilled or not. Woman should never be allowed to post here.

iiiTeMpeR said:

A true blackpilled woman would offer her pussy to all incels, to relieve us of our misery.

7339er said:
A true blackpilled woman would offer her pussy to all incels, to relieve us of our misery.

I agree, I would give my dick to a deformed women who is desperate for ex tbh, everyone deserves to be wanted.

Women who are blackpilled are likely to be extremely emotionally damaged and possibly insane.

I bet we have quite a few female lurkers. Women are fascinated by evil and degeneracy and incels are apparently THE WORST thing on the entire internets. Its probably better not to let them post because they will only get shit on and i don't think its healthy for anyone.

MayorOfKekville said:
Women cannot be blackpilled. Logical contradiction.
They can when their ovaries have dried up and they don't have to keep up the facade.

First they said fakecels are ok, they let in normies, and chads like Zyrros. They claimed they were blackpilled yet they subtly whiteknighted defending the honor of femoids loving and protecting them all in the name of lookism. They said those poor innocent women it is not their fault nature is the problem patriarchy is cope, women are human beings that deserve rights over time they took over and the mods and admins loved them, kissing their asses for being good looking. Now we are at the climax of this foolishness and the ultimate question is should we allow those that claim they are females to post and comment on here, some of them that will say yes. And once the admins decide to capitulate, I guarantee the creation of lookism 2.0 will be complete and all of us honorable truecels shall leave for better pastures,  This site will be given the membership it deserves, the fakecels normies chads and women can enjoy it the mods and admins can continue enjoying its soaring popularity, but the original purpose of this site, the blackpill will have forever been destroyed.

food for thought: we used to let women hang around in /r/incels as long as they weren't being disruptive, something azavii was perfectly ok with.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

retarded_dumbshit said:
food for thought: we used to let women hang around in /r/incels as long as they weren't being disruptive, something azavii was perfectly ok with.

And this extravagance created PorkyAmor.