Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Thoughts on Astroworld incident

ShiroX

ShiroX

Banned
-
Basically chads n stacies attend festival, few get trampled and die from heart attacks

The ones with good personalities survived

Not 1 thought

I dont give a shit tbh

Sad more people didn’t die tbh

Heard they were doing a vaccine checkpoint at this concert. The foids and chads probably took some hardcore drugs before going to this concert, probably giving them cardiac arrest, which is caused by the jab. Also heard someone was going around injecting people with carfentanil. Little doses of that substance can easily harm anyone. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Heard they were doing a vaccine checkpoint at this concert. The foids and chads probably took some hardcore drugs before going to this concert, probably giving them cardiac arrest, which is caused by the jab. Also heard someone was going around injecting people with carfentanil. Little doses of that substance can easily harm anyone. :feelsLSD:
Yea i heard that too, some guard was injected with something as well, seems like a conspiracy:feelsLSD:
But a few narratives are being driven towards a sacrificial event or some a rapper "killing" people

Yea i heard that too, some guard was injected with something as well, seems like a conspiracy:feelsLSD:
Conspiracy? Maybe. Could be a smokescreen to coverup the narrative that the vaccine killed them. All I know is that this isn't the first time people have been injected with a unknown substance at a public event. I think 1-2 months back there was a headline from the U.K., where foids reported that someone injected them at a club :feelskek:

Conspiracy? Maybe. Could be a smokescreen to coverup the narrative that the vaccine killed them. All I know is that this isn't the first time people have been injected with a unknown substance at a public event. I think 1-2 months back there was a headline from the U.K., where foids reported that someone injected them at a club :feelskek:
Their plan could have to drug the guards to allow people to break into the concert or lower their inhibitors to the people crying for help, also people are thinking screaming at him is going to help when he is most likely on some type of drug and think theyre doing their usual praise

That's what happens when ghetto rich boys get together, chaos ensues

Do you really think that some "crazed madman" was going around injecting people with laced drugs? Or is it maybe young people who got vaccinated (which is known to cause heart problems in the young) and overworked their heart with all the physical activity.

Do you really think that some "crazed madman" was going around injecting people with laced drugs? Or is it maybe young people who got vaccinated (which is known to cause heart problems in the young) and overworked their heart with all the physical activity.
Ah but you see, news networks would not want to risk their credibility of saying this is a vaccine-related death, so they will push out a stupid narrative, find a person to use as a scapegoat and be the good goy cattle they are. Before you know it, they will probably blame it on non-vaxxers or covid and these fags will eat up this information very quickly.

I legit don't give a fuck, glad it happened ngl. May they rest in piss.

I wish more had died

Their plan could have to drug the guards to allow people to break into the concert or lower their inhibitors to the people crying for help, also people are thinking screaming at him is going to help when he is most likely on some type of drug and think theyre doing their usual praise
Yup, this whole concert was a shitshow and I'm happy about that result. Great job to the management team though, letting 2000 retards bypass. Some weak foids were being trampled as well JFL.

View: https://twitter.com/MycahABC13/status/1456704812456845316
Lol look at some retards fight while the concert goes on.

View: https://twitter.com/SpacChad/status/1457142268847001601

Last edited:
Zoo animals given more rights and freedoms than incels. It's impossible to take this decaying world seriously.

Don't give a shit, not reading up on it, let those dumbasses die.

its funny how we will never be in that, and being a neet or hikki is kind of a good thing now:feelsautistic:

The foids and chads probably took some hardcore drugs before going to this concert, probably giving them cardiac arrest, which is caused by the jab.
:yes:
Strenuous activity causing heart attacks in the vaxxed. That's why so many athletes are dropping dead from heart attacks recently.
Yup, this whole concert was a shitshow and I'm happy about that result. Great job to the management team though, letting 2000 retards bypass. Some weak foids were being trampled as well JFL.

He got his ass beat by a really jacked Chang at 50 seconds. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
:yes:
Strenuous activity causing heart attacks in the vaxxed. That's why so many athletes are dropping dead from heart attacks recently.

He got his ass beat by a really jacked Chang at 50 seconds. :feelshaha:
to be fair he did get jumped by three dudes lol

It’s HILLSBOROUGH all over again. I have heard people claim they were at least 10k over capacity. I like the theory that a guard was drugged to let people flow in, I thought the drugging may have caused the mass panic. The vax theory is also compelling

Extreme lifefuel :feelsautistic::blackpill:
Death to all insufferable normies attending concerts for faggots

Imagine listening to mumble rap anyways

There's a good chance a lot of these so called "artists" are actual satan worshippers, and events like this which attract large crowds provide plausible deniability for satanic sacrifice. If you think this is some schizo bullshit I wouldn't blame you but it is what it is. This guy made some videos on this very topic if you're interested.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQVaPX22tc&t=1s

Imagine listening to mumble rap anyways
tbh those normies are niggerified beyond repair. Dumb nigger worshiping NPS drones who are probably deprived of selfconsciousness

Who cares if a bunch of normies want to crush eachother to death.

some niggers and wiggers died

good

Travis Scott is a soul-devouring demon. From a few years back.

Yes, because this guy that died there was a Chad.