Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme thoughts on apu the frog

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
he's like pepe but poorly drawn and not NT, normies think he's pepe
apu apustaja - YouTube

hes retarded and describes me perfectly

He's too pure for this shitty world

Pepe's autistic cousin

I have 7.5k dollars invested on an apu coin who got viral on /biz/ (I am down 3k but I don't really care.).
I like the meme that much and he mogs most pepes with pure autism.
Based

F5f
Dab 1

Are there any other /biz/ anons in .is?
Also do not take this post as an advice to invest in cryptocurrencies since you will just lose money.

meme coins are just fuckin hilarious lol

whats hilarious is not so much the meme coins but the fact that the meme coins diverted all of the money from the supposed safer assets (large cap alt coins) with supposed real world use cases. like layer 1's, layer 2's, dePin, defi, etc...

all of those sad degen fucks who thought that they were playing it safe and smart investing into coins like cardano, xrp, sui, icp, etc... from 2022 to 2023. its 2024 now and those coins hardly went up while all the big new memes like pepe, floki, bonk, dogwifhat, etc... shot up through the roof.

what we are witnessing right now is a brief return to alt coin investing as all of the alts have gone up a lot this week. imo mostly because of the prior week's japan carry trade which really spooked the markets in general. so after a fright like that they naturally turn to safer investments instead of memes but mark my words, in the weeks and months from now the memes will start to pump again lol

I can easily see the big new memes like pepe, floki, bonk, dogwifhat reaching into the tens of billions by mid to late next year. possibly a few going over 100billion dollar market cap. it only makes sense because if btc is expected to hit a 10 trillion dollar plus+ market cap by late next year it only makes sense that the eth killer Solana will hit 2-4 trillion market cap with the solana memes in the hundreds of billions of dollar in market cap

Last edited: