Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on anti depressants?

the "doctors" are gaslighting people into taking that garbage. Do not take it.

Kike pills sent to destroy

They make you feel nothing

I really tried coping for a long time . My depression is getting worse
I don’t doubt that man. I struggle like crazy too. These pills will not help you though. You feel depressed because you have unfulfilled needs. You obviously have no gf, and likely a poor social life other than that too. You are depressed because you have a shitty life, not because there is some mythical chemical imbalance in your brain

they permenantly kike your brain and make you more prone to going ER

I don’t doubt that man. I struggle like crazy too. These pills will not help you though. You feel depressed because you have unfulfilled needs. You obviously have no gf, and likely a poor social life other than that too. You are depressed because you have a shitty life, not because there is some mythical chemical imbalance in your brain
makes sense,thanks

they're good for OCD

makes sense,thanks
You’re welcome. I’d recommend some mild physical activity and time outside in the sun to feel a bit better. Helps me a lot when I go on 5 mile walks in the woods on sunny days. Just never even try antidepressants because it will not work, and will only hurt you more.

You’re welcome. I’d recommend some mild physical activity and time outside in the sun to feel a bit better. Helps me a lot when I go on 5 mile walks in the woods on sunny days. Just never even try antidepressants because it will not work, and will only hurt you more.
Well do

Never helped my OCD at all and just made me physically very ill. I just have to take my OCD and all the pain it brings raw
sometimes it's a dose issue (OCD tends to require a high dose), other times u just need to try a different antidepressant (like an SNRI instead of an SSRI), and sometimes an antipsychotic on the side is needed.

sometimes it's a dose issue (OCD tends to require a high dose), other times u just need to try a different antidepressant (like SNRI instead of an SSRI), and sometimes an antipsychotic on the side is needed.
I have a bad intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day to stay alive, and those antidepressants just shut down my intestines and make them useless, even at half the starting dose

I tried hobbies but got bored after a while
What are your fav hobbies
My hobbies are cars. Too expensive for most. I already have a cool muscle car I inherited, so I just need to be able to afford to repair and maintain it. I also have radio control cars that can go over 65 miles per hour. Some of them have real nitro engines. Others are electric and can to 50 foot high jumps without breaking. Even when they do break, they can be repaired since all spare parts are available to buy.

Look up Traxxas Xmaxx. That’s my favorite radio control car. You’ll never get bored of it if you have a decent place to run it. Initial price is expensive, but maintenance is generally cheap if you don’t crash it or run it as hard as I do

My hobbies are cars. Too expensive for most. I already have a cool muscle car I inherited, so I just need to be able to afford to repair and maintain it. I also have radio control cars that can go over 65 miles per hour. Some of them have real nitro engines. Others are electric and can to 50 foot high jumps without breaking. Even when they do break, they can be repaired since all spare parts are available to buy.

Look up Traxxas Xmaxx. That’s my favorite radio control car. You’ll never get bored of it if you have a decent place to run it. Initial price is expensive, but maintenance is generally cheap if you don’t crash it or run it as hard as I do
Very cool man

All foids take them

They are a waste of money & do nothing.

They help me remove OCD thoughts

The only anti depressant most guys need is a foid willing to date them

They didnt work for me. No improvement after 8 years of use. I have given up.

They're poison

They are bad but I'm forced to take them because my parents and doctor blackmail me

i just started them again. anyone who says they dont work is retarted, take them for 6 months and your life will change

stay away from pills, they only work for some.