Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on Amputation Maxxing?

J

jaydante47

Officer
I'm thinking of cutting off my two legs and using tall prosthetic limbs to be escape from my nightmare mode life of manletism. Worth it?

Never heard of that before tbh.

LL surgery sounds like a better option then that tbh

just don't be subhuman

I'm thinking of cutting off my two legs and using tall prosthetic limbs to be escape from my nightmare mode life of manletism. Worth it?
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I think if i ever made something this dire to myself i will never approach women, i wil fuckin hate them more,.

The terminator is darktriadmaxxed, thugmaxxed and low-inhibmaxxed so he mogs the entire forum combined.

He killed many people , so foids like that.

He's also a tall frame mogging CHAD because it's arnold schwarzenegger , he can transform into CHAD but still mogs the entire forum combined even in his robot form.

The terminator is darktriadmaxxed, thugmaxxed and low-inhibmaxxed so he mogs the entire forum combined.

He killed many people , so foids like that.

He's also a tall frame mogging CHAD because it's arnold schwarzenegger , he can transform into CHAD but still mogs the entire forum combined even in his robot form.
1725301369119-png.1242645
1725301386673-png.1242646
1725301394080-png.1242647

hdYvdmHoeTFUytz32Tw3mS.jpg

become terminator under skin theory