Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts of suicide are so liberating. Why would I want to get rid of them?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
My life is destined to be shit because I'm a mentally ill subhuman. Nothing gets me through except the fact that I know I can check out if I have to. Why get rid of the ability?

So you're not going to kill yourself because you want to keep thinking about the fact you have the ability to kill yourself?
See the rapist unironically, this almost looping thought pattern is so retarded sounding that cbt would probably actually help you. it won't cure shit life syndrome but it will remove the mentally ill bit out of "mentally ill subhuman" that must have been a big enough problem on its own that you felt the need to add it in. They would probably actually be able to talk to you about something like this instead of giving you kike pills.

Having one option which is always available for you always feels liberating.

I agree, my mind goes there many times per day. Strangely it keeps me on track and gets me through the day.

Sometimes I wonder, why I haven't ER yet. Why am I still here? Just to suffer?

Yeah man it feels good knowing I don't have to endure this existence forever.

It’s nice to have options, and it is one of our only options.
Others include
Going ER
LDAR

To not kill yourself. I run 5km per and even cook now to get rid of that kind of thoughts.

The thought of death calms me down and makes me realize that nothing I do matters anymore.

suicide is a reminder that all problems have a solution