Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thoughts of limb lengthening

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
I am a manlet (5'6) JFL over for me, I don't want to do LL yet because i'm afraid of the side effects and also not being able to walk for months which is pretty difficult when i'm trying to leave a garbage scum toxic family and i leave at 18. do you guys think i should do LL in 2 or 3 years when im 20 or 21 just incase i don't have money to sustain myself

Its stupidity, changing yourself to please others

Beyond retarded

you will get what, 3cm and still will be a manlet after wasting a shitton of money and time to recover, besides suffering extreme pains.

100% - Permaban Didn’t learn his lesson from receiving a 3 day ban for trolling caesarcel and his family by mass spamming vile topics and messages about him for an entire day so now he’s permabanned until further notice.
Its stupidity, changing yourself to please others
yeah, you should have post a hair lengthening video, that might have our residence balding faggot's interest. :lul::lul:

I am a manlet (5'6) JFL over for me, I don't want to do LL yet because i'm afraid of the side effects and also not being able to walk for months which is pretty difficult when i'm trying to leave a garbage scum toxic family and i leave at 18. do you guys think i should do LL in 2 or 3 years when im 20 or 21 just incase i don't have money to sustain myself

You can go for 4 inch 5'6 to 5'10 and wear lift for 6 foot

Don't you have to lay in bed for a long time after the operation? Imagine going through that just to be like 5cm taller. It's always better to be known as just a retard instead of a retard who also had limb lengthening.

He forgot to get surgery for his subhuman jaw :feelsautistic:
Don't you have to lay in bed for a long time after the operation? Imagine going through that just to be like 5cm taller. It's always better to be known as just a retard instead of a retard who also had limb lengthening.
If it gets better in the future with less risk and more inches added then I will do it but for now I will focus on moneymax

There are good results on the LL forum but you never know. You can increase your chances by being flexible and extremely healthy before and post operation. Some have gotten fucked up by a 2 inch LL while others haven't with a 2.5'' LL.

Where you from?

There are good results on the LL forum but you never know. You can increase your chances by being flexible and extremely healthy before and post operation. Some have gotten fucked up by a 2 inch LL while others haven't with a 2.5'' LL.

Where you from?
I’m from Morocco land of mutts, dad is 5’3 and mom is 4’10 it’s over for me I’m only 5’5 and if LL gets better I’ll go from 5’5-5’7 + lifts/ elevator shoes I’ll be 5’10

I’m from Morocco land of mutts, dad is 5’3 and mom is 4’10 it’s over for me I’m only 5’5 and if LL gets better I’ll go from 5’5-5’7 + lifts/ elevator shoes I’ll be 5’10
Dude are you 5'5'' or 5'6''?
Ngl you actually lucked out on your height considering your parents', but brutal nonetheless.
If you do LL don't do more than 2'' on tibia or 3'' on femur. Also don't you dare doing LL on both bones, extremely risky.

No matter what, you should be aware LL is very risky and could make your life hell. If you want to do it because you have no other choice, remember to be very flexible before going through and do whatever doc tells ya.

Dude are you 5'5'' or 5'6''?
Ngl you actually lucked out on your height considering your parents', but brutal nonetheless.
If you do LL don't do more than 2'' on tibia or 3'' on femur. Also don't you dare doing LL on both bones, extremely risky.

No matter what, you should be aware LL is very risky and could make your life hell. If you want to do it because you have no other choice, remember to be very flexible before going through and do whatever doc tells ya.
I thought I was 5’6 but I measured again and I’m 5’5 1/2 also I’m not flexible so I need to work on that also I feel like my legs are uneven but not surprised since I have mutt subhuman genes, Thanks for the warning but if anything goes wrong I’d rather rope then spend years trying to fix it

I thought I was 5’6 but I measured again and I’m 5’5 1/2 also I’m not flexible so I need to work on that also I feel like my legs are uneven but not surprised since I have mutt subhuman genes, Thanks for the warning but if anything goes wrong I’d rather rope then spend years trying to fix it
Btw if you aren't physically fit and spend a lot of time sitting you might be able to correct your posture and gain around 0.5 to 1 inch depending on how bad your posture is. Did you know?

Btw if you aren't physically fit and spend a lot of time sitting you might be able to correct your posture and gain around 0.5 to 1 inch depending on how bad your posture is. Did you know?
Yes years of vidya and anime made my posture hunchback so I need to fix it but I think I have scoliosis

You have to options:

Become slightly taller but damage permanently your health and leg aesthetics

Become taller by locationmaxxing and potentially even developing some leg musculature by sport/gymmaxxing

the choice is clear for anyone with any common sense :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
You have to options:

Become taller by locationmaxxing and potentially even developing some leg musculature by sport/gymmaxxing

I’m not white I’m Berber so SEA is out of the equation but I’d go into Malaysia or Indonesia and islammax

Yes years of vidya and anime made my posture hunchback so I need to fix it but I think I have scoliosis
I think you can get to at least 5'6''. It's still a brutal height to be but oh well You might have a chance to SEAmaxx depending on your face and your skin pigmentation.

It's worth it, but the risks are high. You may end up with fucked up proportions

You have to options:

This tbh
LL is still shit today, gene editing would be a much better and profitable thing in the future. Besides, I have read several testimonies that after LL you cannot do exercises and the physical capacity of your body is diminished; as a weightlifter that seems terrible to me by a couple of inches.

By the way, lower your addiction to lolis:feelshmm:

By the way, lower your addiction to lolis:feelshmm:

thats what happens when you are indirectly rejected three times in a row (all different girls) in a span of just 2 weeks

F77E2A17 3812 494B 81EA 57380EA77CA4

I am really pissed off, and cant help but think a loli islamic wife is the solution to everything (but I don’t have the kind of money yet for the logistics of that)

you will get what, 3cm and still will be a manlet after wasting a shitton of money and time to recover, besides suffering extreme pains.
And risking to ruin your muscles and running. Jfl just use lifts if you want too be 2-3 inches tall

I’m not white I’m Berber so SEA is out of the equation but I’d go into Malaysia or Indonesia and islammax
Rape-maxx. Rape-maxx AND CONQUER ANDLUSIA ! . ti's how you were CREATED!
adventure time lemons GIF

ti's how you must die