Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts of Latter Day Saints? (the actuall name of Mormons)

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
I myself may be evangelist christian, but my of my deos the world of Latter Day Saints sound like a religion from a alien society. Minus the judgment on skin color.

View: https://youtu.be/EQYOnH-h4QE?si=EhxSAJlxTwfil29q

Its like watching a trippy philosophical movie in a way. But you think there a cult? Legit religion or somthing else? I will say this. LDS was born in America. Christianity was born in Europe or UK if you wanna be more specific. LDS is more american then my faith. I get the same feeling watching this video as Watchmen (the movie).

Ive never met one personally, but if they somehow managed to get exiled to a barren wasteland out west then theyre probably not a great group of people

Ive never met one personally, but if they somehow managed to get exiled to a barren wasteland out west then theyre probably not a great group of people
I was freinds with one and I didnt know much about Mormonism. Bht he was a good friend. I meet another but he was a fake mormon. Had the red pill mindset and not the good type of redpill.

I like them.

Legitimately considered joining.

Literal cult but atleast their women are cute and obedient

They have a lot of money and are very organised.

Joseph Smith was kinda based. (Not as based as Muhammad tho)

They're pretty good at keeping foids in check, but even that's fading away recently.

Could be useful as a white identity cult.

But yeah they're definitely not Christians.

Could be useful as a white identity cult.

But yeah they're definitely not Christians.
I’m pretty sure they were CI-adjacent before they sold out a while back. Why do you think Robert J Mathews was involved with them before he became an Identitarian?