Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts?; My current understanding of Inceldom

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Men's and women's brains are different.

When a male sees another male has a non [UWSL]aesthetically pleasing face. They see them as unwell.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When a female sees a male has a non [UWSL]aesthetically pleasing face. They see them as genetically inferior. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Males can be just as cruel as foids. It's just that they're generally more understanding and compassionate because they know what being a man is like and at least have a basic idea of what the incel experience entails.

The most brutal blackpill is perceptions of beauty is not gender exclusive, both males and females can sense you're ugly. You don't even need to be sexually attracted to sense who's beautiful and who's not.

I’ve never had an issue with another guy chad or non chad. For some reason foids tho always made fun of me, behind my back on social media like they thought I was stupid or something.

The most brutal blackpill is perceptions of beauty is not gender exclusive, both males and females can sense you're ugly. You don't even need to be sexually attracted to sense who's beautiful and who's not.
This.

I’ve never had an issue with another guy chad or non chad. For some reason foids tho always made fun of me,
This!

I once made a thread on here addressing how IT don't acknowledge women treating Incels badly.

Females seem genetically hardwired to harass men for looking bad. They do it whilst making sure the man being subjected to it knows that it's happening.

The nicer ladies gain this title for being able to fight off the genetic urge.

Last edited:
This!

I once made a thread on here addressing how IT don't acknowledge women treating Incels badly.

Females seem genetically hardwired to harass men for looking bad. They do it whilst making sure the man being subjected to it knows that it's happening.

The nicer ladies gain this title for being able to fight off the genetic urge.
Also the fact that the second a shooter or rapist comes out to have been known to hate women, they instantly say he looks like an incel… yet IT individuals say “looks” don’t mean anything even tho they’re clearly labeling and individual who looks a certain way an incel :feelsseriously: