Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts from a greycel who has been lurking here since 2018.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
As the title says i have been lurking here since 2018 and am a Truecel of Truecels, so i thought i'd give my few cents about the Inceldom and how It's reflected differently in different societies.

Now first i want to say right of the bat that Locationpill is real and this story will prove it. i believe or rather i know for sure that the advancement of social media into people's daily lives has given women a huge leverage in the dating sphere and the mating space, as now they can very easily dismiss whoever they don't fancy, and due to social media putting pussy on the pedestal 'who they don't fancy' has become the 90% of the whole Male Population within their respective countries. as for how locationpill comes into all of this.. it's a tad bit anecdotal but it also been reinforced by other people I've talked to so there must be some tiny truth to it at the very least. in my country concepts such as 'dating' and 'sex' are a taboo, and different from Middle Eastern ones since there's not a huge religious aspect to it, it's more like it's a embarrassing/unnecessary culturally almost, like you have 3/10 truecels (by our definition but they're ugly either way) but these truecels will have sexy gfs! and this isn't just one or two people it's well into thousands, and the vast majority of people (including Men ofc) aren't wealthy by any means so these relationships more times than not have no money/betabux aspects to them, i can only explain this by Dating apps like Tinder not being well spread and mentality of a whole country.

With this what i want to say is Blackpill is very much a location pill in a societal sense, so Blackpill isn't spread out (yet :feelsrope:) but it very much still exists within individuals, as i myself have experienced rejections by women and brotal heightpills, we can't change women's nature but at least we can limit it.(cope yet again i know)

where are you from?might try my luck over there kek

Why u lurk for 2 years?

JFL, you should have joined sooner boyo. I lurked for about a month and then I joined

I agree, locationpill is under rated tbh.
Where do you live OP?

Over for lurkcels as they say.

where are you from?might try my luck over there kek

Republic of Georgia.

Dating scene is very weird here it pretty much doesn't exist unless a guy knows the girl beforehand, hooking up and stuff almost never happens.

Why u lurk for 2 years?

I felt fine on the sidelines, because at that point i didn't want to admit my Inceldom.

JFL, you should have joined sooner boyo. I lurked for about a month and then I joined

Yea i should've you're right, i thought about it a lot but due to my own bluepilled mind at the time i felt i didn't belong with Incels.(even though i'm a Truecel :feelshaha:)

I agree, locationpill is under rated tbh.
Where do you live OP?

Republic of Georgia.

Same bro, I’m also a greycel who lurked for two years.

Same bro, I’m also a greycel who lurked for two years.

That's neat.

Why do you think the site was down? this site is my only place of communication with Incels so i had no clue what was going on.

That's neat.

Why do you think the site was down? this site is my only place of communication with Incels so i had no clue what was going on.
Moving servers or something like that

Over for lurkcels as they say.

Republic of Georgia.

Dating scene is very weird here it pretty much doesn't exist unless a guy knows the girl beforehand, hooking up and stuff almost never happens.

I felt fine on the sidelines, because at that point i didn't want to admit my Inceldom.

Yea i should've you're right, i thought about it a lot but due to my own bluepilled mind at the time i felt i didn't belong with Incels.(even though i'm a Truecel :feelshaha:)

Republic of Georgia.
you probably live in the capital where rich ugly guys are able to get pussy and don't know about all the hook ups and all the fuck parties because you don't have chad/chadlite friends.still georgia seems to be a very pretty place.welcome aboard brocel.

I'm moving to Georgia

you probably live in the capital where rich ugly guys are able to get pussy and don't know about all the hook ups and all the fuck parties because you don't have chad/chadlite friends.still georgia seems to be a very pretty place.welcome aboard brocel.

Yea i live in the capital but on the countryside it's even more Conservative, it's almost as if Blackpill doesn't work here ngl.

It's all mater of time i suppose.
I'm moving to Georgia

Moves me.

Location pill is def real

Yea i live in the capital but on the countryside it's even more Conservative, it's almost as if Blackpill doesn't work here ngl.

It's all mater of time i suppose.

Moves me.

Full blown social liberalism hasn't reached you guys yet. You are sandwiched in between Orthodox Russia and Islamic Middle East. Remain in the influence sphere of Russia which is desperately trying to fight off Western globohomo.

You still have the option to studymaxx/careermaxx and ascend without suffering the fate of the Western betabuxxer. I suggest you try it at least.

Full blown social liberalism hasn't reached you guys yet. You are sandwiched in between Orthodox Russia and Islamic Middle East. Remain in the influence sphere of Russia which is desperately trying to fight off Western globohomo.

You still have the option to studymaxx/careermaxx and ascend without suffering the fate of the Western betabuxxer. I suggest you try it at least.

We're far more Conservative than Russia ngl.

Maybe it's because our difference in land mass and population? maybe.

If it didn’t work you wouldn’t be here would ya?

Of course.

That's why i said 'almost'.