Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts and wanting to train, but got the energy of a snail.

?

• LDAR

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Help

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Due to being a truecel, being 99% sure that i have autism, stuck in a room with heavy depression and little to no energy/motivation. I thought if i could train and get physically stronger, at least i could be proud of that, to not be a weakling. But i think it's impossible to train in complete insolation,(only person i talk to is my mom and my dog) especially when everywhere i look i see my deformed self. I still try sometimes even if i know it's useless. I dont have a schedule either so it's not consistent.

I don't know if i should seek help to get an official autism diagnostics first, i know that it is unchangeable but i know that it can be worked on since eggy confirmed it in one of his videos (even thought he was a teen at the time, not an adult iirc)

But i dont know if it would be worth it tbh, as a subhuman life is shit regardless of your choices anyways.

What do you think, should i just keep LDARing?

You'll train and then give up due to no reward.
Also if your diet isn't flawless then you'll waste your time.
I don't want to be lean, i just want to be strong and that just require calories. But then again what for? Stength is mostly genetics + steroids anyways.

If you're asking here you're not really looking for motivation, you're just asking another crab to pull you back into the bucket.

If you're asking here you're not really looking for motivation, you're just asking another crab to pull you back into the bucket.
I know i just want to know if it would be worth it in the end from a blackpilled point of view. I mean getting a autism diagnostics would help for the neetbuxx but i don't know how long i'll be able to LDAR tbh.

I know i just want to know if it would be worth it in the end from a blackpilled point of view. I mean getting a autism diagnostics would help for the neetbuxx but i don't know how long i'll be able to LDAR tbh.
Why would you want to see anything "from a blackpilled point of view"?

Because it's the truth.
If any ideology were the naked truth it wouldn't have a name and wouldn't be an ideology.

The "blackpill" is just a buy-in for narcissistic retards.

Doing pushups and stuff won't cost you anything, and you're capable of deciding for yourself if you want to keep doing it or not.

A blackpilled point of view says your wasting your time and that you'll never do or just give up.
I already waste my time everyday, i already gave up. I'm just wondering if i could change my situation for the better i guess. Sometimes i'm sick of ldaring.

If any ideology were the naked truth it wouldn't have a name and wouldn't be an ideology.

The "blackpill" is just a buy-in for narcissistic retards.

Doing pushups and stuff won't cost you anything, and you're capable of deciding for yourself if you want to keep doing it or not.
Then just jog or something if your merely sick of ldaring. not hard and no reason to ask about it.
Ye but thin, fat, or in shape, i'll still remain truecel. My genetics remove every single ounce of purpose and motivation in me.

Also my familly situation will change later so if i seek help now to get a autism diagnostics, maybe it's gonna be less tough later on.

Ye but thin, fat, or in shape, i'll still remain truecel. My genetics remove every single ounce of purpose and motivation in me.

OK then what are you even asking?

You'll train and then give up due to no reward.
Also if your diet isn't flawless then you'll waste your time.
And even if you do become gymaxxed you eventually stop feeling proud of your accomplisment.
Yeah this is 100% on point especially past the first 6 months of gymcelling

Get changed, ready and set a retardedly easy goal, really retardedly easy. Like five push ups. Go from there...

It's a good idea imo, everything is cope but if you're going to stay alive why not train and get stronger?

Massive Fucking Cope. There are many men that are strong without steroids
Yes, they have good strenght genetics
Having higher free T = more red blood cells = more strength.
Thicker denser bone structure (mainly joints),
Being able to left heavy object without any gym or training since youth.
But for the avg joe hoping on a cycle make a world of difference in strength and size.

Last edited:
Good strenght genetics*
Having higher free T = more red blood cells = more strength.
Thicker denser bone structure (mainly joints),
Being able to left heavy object without any gym or training.
Yeah I agree strength genetics matter. You also forgot to mention having fast-twitch muscle fiber genetics.

But saying steriods are required for being strong is massive fucking cope.

Yeah I agree strength genetics matter. You also forgot to mention having fast-twitch muscle fiber genetics.

But saying steriods are required for being strong is massive fucking cope.
It is if you have average or shit tier genetics

It is if you have average or shit tier genetics
Alright, before I continue this conversation any further, let me ask you this to clarify:

What do YOU define as "strong" for the Bench Press, Squat, and (conventional/sumo) Deadlift? For a 1RM (1 rep max)

Alright, before I continue this conversation any further, let me ask you this to clarify:

What do YOU define as "strong" for the Bench Press, Squat, and (conventional/sumo) Deadlift? For a 1RM (1 rep max)
Natural 400 bench, 600 squat, 700convdl.

Natural 400 bench, 600 squat, 700convdl.
Yup those are basically impossible to achieve without roids or super elite genetics (assuming not obese).

I guess your standards for the minumum of being strong are much higher than mine.

imo I think a 300 bench 400 squat 500 deadlift is decently strong, but not elite tier strong.

Last edited:
Yup those are basically impossible to achieve without roids or super elite genetics (assuming not obese).

I guess your standards for the minumum of being strong are much higher than mine.

imo I think a 300 bench 400 squat 500 deadlift is decently strong, but not elite tier strong.
The numbers you mentioned are not bad either. I mean it is way better than being weak like 90% of the population. But compared to elite genetics or people on juice it's avg. With my dead end genetics i would be happy to get 260bench350squat400dl

Watch motivational training videos of your favorite bodybuilders such as Ronnie Coleman. That should get you some motivation.

Watch motivational training videos of your favorite bodybuilders such as Ronnie Coleman. That should get you some motivation.
I used to watch Omar Isuf since his strength level seems to be more realistic, and probably natty.

I used to watch Omar Isuf since his strength level seems to be more realistic, and probably natty.
That guy sucks, he would be demotivational for me but to each his own.

Why do you find him demotivational?
Too small. Natty. Still an ugly ethnicel. Dude just depresses me. Have you ever watched some Dorian Yates Blood and Guts videos? They are black and white, check it out on YouTube.

Too small. Natty. Still an ugly ethnicel. Dude just depresses me. Have you ever watched some Dorian Yates Blood and Guts videos? They are black and white, check it out on YouTube.
Bro Dorian Yates was a mass monster, he was probably on multiples grams of test + hghs + insulins, and probably followed by a nutritionist, endocrinologists and doctors + coaches. Straight impossible physique lol.

Bro Dorian Yates was a mass monster, he was probably on multiples grams of test + hghs + insulins, and probably followed by a nutritionist, endocrinologists and doctors + coaches. Straight impossible physique lol.
For sure. But still motivational. And lol if you’re training without gear.

For sure. But still motivational. And lol if you’re training without gear.
I'm more interested in strength to bodyweight ratio tbh, look up clarence0 on yt, he did a 750lb conv deadlift at 220lbs, or Ed Coan 901lb sumo deadlift at 220lbs. But more realistically Omar did a 600lbs conv deadlift at 180? i think.

Last edited:
If you're asking here you're not gonna do it, you should tho LDARing all day isn't good for your health and just makes you more miserable

Nothing ever goes your way when you have snail energy.