Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts about the bible predicting this degeneracy?

This video is ropefuel and it makes roasties mad

I honestly am not surprised. When I die, I hope I get to pick where I go, because true hell would be revisiting this sad excuse of an existence.

17.1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters

17.2 with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication

17.3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns

Not a bible/christcel, can someone tell me from whose perspective is seeing this?

It seems many major religions have some version of an era of degeneracy - Kali Yuga, Dharma Ending Age.