Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts about Population Decline as an incel?

RottenBanana

RottenBanana

Suicidal KHHV Subhuman.
Me personally it's good I don't care about the future lmao.

doesnt matter

its not going anywhere. The chads will keep spreading the seeds and us incels and Non NTs will die off like were supposed to
we wont because females will always carry the subhuman genes and the incel race will never die out

Me personally it's good I don't care about the future lmao.
Me too I used to be a right wing nationalist type if you want to call me that I was worried about demographic replacement and white genocide I was worried that there was going to be a economic collapse and we were going to enter World War III now I fully embrace the world collapsing I wish to see billions of people pass away soon by starvation which would probably include myself but there needs to be a filter for the human race at this point the planet cannot sustain itself with our population on top of the fact that the West is so morally corrupt that it doesn't deserve to exist anymore

On anothER note, The more wagies the more NEETbuxx :feelscomfy:

i already said incels wont exist eventually. i also dont care

Only Europe's population is declining. Europeans are self-genociding themselves and letting themselves get raped by niggers and sandniggers.

Asia (except korea) will be leading power in future.

Only Europe's population is declining. Europeans are self-genociding themselves and letting themselves get raped by niggers and sandniggers.

Asia (except korea) will be leading power in future.
Ew. Their eyes squint too much. Very incorrect.

we wont because females will always carry the subhuman genes and the incel race will never die out
Correct. Their will be more me. Erenyeager singularity

Ew. Their eyes squint too much. Very incorrect.
Russia, China and India will replace the west. The kikes are responsible for ending the white race. After de-dollarization west will be irrelevant.

It's their fault for removing me from the gene pool. If society collapses because of women's pickiness, so be it.

I hope the population collapses so bad the jews finally remove foid rights. Probably not going to happen but one can dream

Russia, China and India will replace the west. The kikes are responsible for ending the white race. After de-dollarization west will be irrelevant.
Incorrect. Erenyeager genes will correct the pre erenyeager era of incorrectioness. Only me will remain. Any organism who defys becomes I.

Is India cleaning itself rn?

I'm antinatalist so I welcome it dearly

Is India cleaning itself rn?
Yes, all thanks to BJP.
y9bOmSdETmbvy8O5zAWW2o02fs6HLY_XRGAxnmyYdOY.jpg
poverty-reduction-in-india-v0-rqnf8cekz73c1.png

The Global population is increasing.

The world really shouldn’t have more than a few million people.

I have chuddy fantasies where all thirdies kill each other in some low IQ war over hysteric nonsense and firsties simply ignore the problem and benefit.