Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @ThoughtfulCel explain yourself?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
021FBE4A 4E37 499B AD01 3F54C1601795
0AD95417 1856 4EEB BD6D 307AD21865CF

@ThoughtfulCel mods ban this fakecel, i found pics of primates just like him ascending

@ThoughtfulCel = :chad::chad::chad:

it's his cousin

Fucking brutal bro

Discord saw this first

View attachment 279447View attachment 279448
@ThoughtfulCel mods ban this fakecel, i found pics of primates just like him ascending
This reminds me of a book I read as a teen.
51YZYCPW19L._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

For some reason it was in my high school's library.

Michael P. Ghiglieri includes an anecdote which stuck with me to this day about a female primatologist colleague of his who got raped by a male chimp in front of her husband who tried to punch the chimp to make it stop (didn't work) so the wife just told the husband to stop and let the chimp finish.

It really stuck with me, like the rape in Lord Foul's Bane (also read in HS) or Matt Hughes talking about fucking his wife bloody (read his bio after leaving school)

The one documented rape of a human by an orangutan that I am aware of involved an orang returned to the wild after a captive upbringing. That's the one witnessed by Birute Gildakis, mentioned in the earlier comments. Since that earlier writing, I have re-read Gildakis account in context. It is very clearly a case of forcible copulation. Gildakis also documents the sexual behavior of other captive orangs, including an infant that attempted to insert his penis into the ear of man. Further cases involved orangs seizing human hands and applying them to their own genitals in masturbation.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a book I read as a teen.
51YZYCPW19L._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

For some reason it was in my high school's library.

Michael P. Ghiglieri includes an anecdote which stuck with me to this day about a female primatologist colleague of his who got raped by a male chimp in front of her husband who tried to punch the chimp to make it stop (didn't work) so the wife just told the husband to stop and let the chimp finish.

It really stuck with me, like the rape in Lord Foul's Bane (also read in HS) or Matt Hughes talking about fucking his wife bloody (read his bio after leaving school)
Very interesting book. I checked out the Amazon reviews and now I'm interested. Unfortunately it's out of stock here and I can't find it online as well.

As far as the Chimp raping the women is concerned I don't think penetration was involved at all.

Very interesting book. I checked out the Amazon reviews and now I'm interested. Unfortunately it's out of stock here and I can't find it online as well.

As far as the Chimp raping the women is concerned I don't think penetration was involved at all.
you could be right, he might've been humping her leg or something and she just said to let him finish nutting, not 100% sure

all I reemmber for sure is the cucked husband punching the chimp in the head and it was just fucking ignoring him and kept fucking his wife, hilarious

you could be right, he might've been humping her leg or something and she just said to let him finish nutting, not 100% sure

all I reemmber for sure is the cucked husband punching the chimp in the head and it was just fucking ignoring him and kept fucking his wife, hilarious
Haha that's funny as hell. But he can't really do much in this situation JFL. Also the wife saying "let him finish" was actually a pretty high IQ thing tbh or else the chimpcel would have gone ER on the husband. And yeah I think chimp was probably humping her. I mean the women must be wearing some pants so I don't think the chimp penetrated her. In that situation letting him "finish" was the best decision. Still hilarious tho

I mean the women must be wearing some pants so I don't think the chimp penetrated her.
Cucks

I've been doing some searches on google books to try and find the page, unfortunately if ther'es more than 3 results it won't show them all...

Page 151 has a good understanding of what cucking is, which might explain why I have such a clear picture of it compared to many on this forum, as I learned it ~20 years ago.

no reply to this thread from him, jfl, he's in the forest slaying prime ape pussy

@Grothendieck I think I'm narrowing down the search, I believe this is the part I'm remembering.

Fist

so my memory mixed up the details, some guy (Birute Galdika) was trying to put his fist in the mouth of the orangutang (Gundul) who was raping his cook. The cook was married and told her husband after.

Sounds like she did get inseminated though. Possibly wearing a dress.

Unfortunately can't preview the entire thing, I thought I found an e-book before, will see if I can get it again...
found other sources confirming the story besides TDSOM...

Linda Spalding said:
Twenty-seven years ago a young Canadian woman went to Borneo seeking a sort of paradise, a place where she could study the mysterious red ape, gather science, garner respect and fame. And for a time, Biruté Galdikas found it, claiming a place alongside Fossey and Goodall in the triad of great primatologists. But her Eden has since been fouled, and the story at the heart of that adulteration — a tale unfolding still — might have sprung from Conrad's pen, save one detail: This story's true.

The most astonishing incident resulting from the aggressive tendencies of Galdikas's ex-captive orangutans took place when an ex-captive male named Gundul attacked a Dayak woman who was working as a cook at Camp Leakey. In Reflections of Eden, Galdikas describes how she tried in vain to pull Gundul away. She continues, "I began to realize that Gundul did not intend to harm the cook, but had something else in mind. The cook stopped struggling. 'It's all right,' she murmured. She lay back in my arms, with Gundul on top of her. Gundul was very calm and deliberate. He raped the cook. As he moved rhythmically back and forth, his eyes rolled upward to the heavens."

As in Yeager's story of Rico's attack, Galdikas, in her reaction to the rape, seems almost unbelievably blasé. "Gundul was behaving like a normal subadult orangutan male," she writes. "Nonetheless, his behavior was worrisome."

So I got the detail of gender mixed up as well, the one hitting the ape was a woman (not a man) the only cucking was that the Dayak woman working as a cook at Camp Leakey was married.

I clearly need to search fro this book "Reflections of Eden"... published in 1996, this might actually be where DSOM got the story...

Galdikas

hard to find a version with a preview...

Last edited:
@Grothendieck I think I'm narrowing down the search, I believe this is the part I'm remembering.

View attachment 279884

so my memory mixed up the details, some guy (Birute Galdika) was trying to put his fist in the mouth of the orangutang (Gundul) who was raping his cook. The cook was married and told her husband after.

Sounds like she did get inseminated though. Possibly wearing a dress.

Unfortunately can't preview the entire thing, I thought I found an e-book before, will see if I can get it again...
Interesting.
So, it wasn't his colleague but a poor tribal woman. And the one hitting the Chimp was not her husband.
I find Zoology very fascinating. Studying Animal species is as fascinating as prime numbers or cosmos.

@ThoughtfulCel how big is a Gorillas cokc????????????

@ThoughtfulCel how big is a Gorillas cokc????????????
I can only speak for myself. My genetically modified penis is 7 inches erect.