Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thought the dogpill was bad? Take the lizardpill

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Based lizardcel though :feelsYall:

Pretty funny, I guess, but I'm jaded beyond my years so I didn't laugh.

We are not amused. (She got what she fucking deserved though.)

Hadiths are kekfuel because it makes no since how so many mundane things about a man's life can be recorded centuries after his life...

Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that Khalid b. Walid who is called the Sword of Allaah had informed him that he visited Maimuna, the wife of Allaah's Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam), in the company of Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam), and she was the sister of his mother (that of Khalid) and that of 'Ibn Abbas, and he found with her a roasted lizard which her sister Hufaida the daughter of al-Harith had brought from Najd, and she presented that lizard to Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam). It was rare that some food was presented to the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and it was not mentioned or named. While Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) was about to stretch forth his hand towards the lizard, a woman from amongst the women present there informed the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) what they had presented to him. They said: Messenger of Allaah, it is a lizard. Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) withdrew his hand, whereupon Khalid b. Walid said: Messenger of Allaah, is a lizard forbidden? There opon he said: No, but it is not found in the land of my people, and I feel that I have no liking for it. Khalid said: I then chewed and ate it, and Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) was looking at me and he did not forbid (me to eat it).

Sa'id b. Jubair reported that he heard Ibn 'Abbas says: The sister of my mother Umm Hufaid presented to Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) clarified butter (ghee), cheese and some lizards. He ate out of the clarified butter and cheese, but lett the lizard finding no liking for it. But it was eaten on the table of Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam). Had it been forbidden (haram), it could not be eaten on the table of Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam).

TIL we get cobrapill or phytonpill.

before clicking I thought it was gonna be a foid that crams a snake in her whore cunt
it makes more sense than getting her tongue bitten by a lizard
too bad she didnt bleed to death

she's' just experimenting and finding herself bro

Holes would rather have their tongues bit off by lizards than look at us. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

she's' just experimenting and finding herself bro
Her body, her choice, and if she chooses to take advantage of animals and film herself while doing it, she shouldn't be judged, she should be celebrated for her bravery to experiment! She truly sets a great example for other women and girls. She's the perfect role model for my daughter.

Its time to take the literallyanyothercreatureexceptyoupill

Lemme' guess, it's a Chad filming & she does whatever he says 'cos ya know.

Would've done the same tbh

lizards are the best

but seeing the whore suffering makes me happy. She deserved it.

May Godzillacel kill all Chadizards inshallah

Pretty funny, I guess, but I'm jaded beyond my years so I didn't laugh.
Apathy is horrible I experience the same thing I know certain things I see is funny but can´t laugh, I miss laughing.

so many blackpills bruh gonna die from overdose

the reverse dogpill will defeat the dogpill

we just need to spread bestiality among normie male celibates so they will stop simping women

At least a lizard isn't as ugly as a dog. Also, she can't fuck the lizard, can she? So this isn't as bad as the dogpill.
This I can laugh at. Dog makes me want to puke.