Serious Thought Police (this forum is just another vacuum) read before he deletes it, hear my story.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
258d 12h 52m
I have just recently finished reading 1984 and I couldn't help but think about recent events in my own life regarding this forum. I now understand the 'thought police', the fragility of the human psyche, and power dynamics. It seems SergeantIncel banned me because something I said triggered him. It didn't matter if I didn't explicitly break the rules, it didn't matter that my post was about helping other incels and finding out the truth of this world.

It seems evident now that this forum is not a place for truth, it is not like the feminist/liberal vacuum that is mainstream internet. It is just a different vacuum.

Even my last post on ban appeal was deleted, undoubtedly because I triggered sergeant incel. Undoubtedly this one will be too. I never got a reason for my banning.

All I can say is that sergeant incel is respectfully a coward. Refusing to engage in critical thought at the cost of hurting his feelings. Something I once believed to be only the case with leftists. Now, I see that this same mentality exists in all spheres of life, even something as niche as an incel forum.

I urge anyone who has read this to look up "Jeremy Delle" and read the story on him and the inspiration behind Pearl Jam's song "Jeremy". Then, nootice my profile picture is an elephant that Jeremy Delle once drew.

I never wanted to sow discord among this forum, if that's how I was perceived then so be it. I only strive and live for the betterment of mankind, through peaceful endeavors and actions. Understand why I live.

Thank you all.

foosballcel

foosballcel

Officer
★★★
11d 15h 34m
You bragging moron. Here are some quotes from your "I walk the line (CHAD LITE TESTIMONY)" thread:

- "In my case, ugly girls and fat girls would drool over me. And yes, later on I slept with females and had girlfriends. "
- "No woman I ever slept with truly cared about me the way they say they will in Disney movies or in Romeo and Juliet. It was always using me for my chadlite features for sex purposes in a one night stand"

You posted this in an INCEL FORUM.
Bye.

ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
★★★
14d 16h 19m
screenshoting these
quality content

Last edited:
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
★★★★★
10d 22h 34m
Are you leaving?:feels:
Diocel said:
Then, nootice my profile picture is an elephant that Jeremy Delle once drew.

Last edited:
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

:(
★★★★★
100d 4h 53m
ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
★★★
14d 16h 19m
the virgin shepherd said:
Are you leaving?:feels:
still nice to have them

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
★★★★★
10d 22h 34m
ergophobic said:
still nice to have them
Over for greycels

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Veteran
★★★★
21d 1h 45m
I am all for freedom of speech even if it offends me. That's why I would never shut down any anti white post on here. It's okay to call me a fakecel because I am white, cracker or whatever.

In the end it would be boring if we agreed on everything.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
28d 11h 34m
rip @RisingWarrior :feelsLSD:

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
258d 12h 52m
BladingEagle said:
I am all for freedom of speech even if it offends me. That's why I would never shut down any anti white post on here. It's okay to call me a fakecel because I am white, cracker or whatever.

In the end it would be boring if we agreed on everything.
Did you actually read that?

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
187d 3h 59m
This website is LITERALLY 1984 and Serge is big brother.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
★★★★★
354d 12h 41m
Pretty deep stuff man

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

:(
★★★★★
100d 4h 53m
Diocel said:
I have just recently finished reading 1984 and I couldn't help but think about recent events in my own life regarding this forum. I now understand the 'thought police', the fragility of the human psyche, and power dynamics. It seems SergeantIncel banned me because something I said triggered him. It didn't matter if I didn't explicitly break the rules, it didn't matter that my post was about helping other incels and finding out the truth of this world.

It seems evident now that this forum is not a place for truth, it is not like the feminist/liberal vacuum that is mainstream internet. It is just a different vacuum.

Even my last post on ban appeal was deleted, undoubtedly because I triggered sergeant incel. Undoubtedly this one will be too. I never got a reason for my banning.

All I can say is that sergeant incel is respectfully a coward. Refusing to engage in critical thought at the cost of hurting his feelings. Something I once believed to be only the case with leftists. Now, I see that this same mentality exists in all spheres of life, even something as niche as an incel forum.

I urge anyone who has read this to look up "Jeremy Delle" and read the story on him and the inspiration behind Pearl Jam's song "Jeremy". Then, nootice my profile picture is an elephant that Jeremy Delle once drew.

I never wanted to sow discord among this forum, if that's how I was perceived then so be it. I only strive and live for the betterment of mankind, through peaceful endeavors and actions. Understand why I live.

Thank you all.
2. @Diocel
3. @FamilyGuy1999
4. @Idotms
5. @Broly