Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thought I was gonna get some free sex

Initium

Initium

Captain
everything was going well untill she asked for me to send a pic of myself. Now it’s fucking radio silence.

Fuck I need sex without resorting to prostitution :feelsree:

no such thing as free sex for incels

if you want sex just go and get it :feelsLSD:

I’m angrier than usually because I can hear people having sex at my place of employment :feelswhat::lasereyes:

It’s hard to get excited knowing 10 dudes pumped and dumped her the same day. And possible got their jizz in and around them. :feelspuke:
I know. It's so ridiculous we need to pay for some used up whore

I’m angrier than usually because I can hear people having sex at my place of employment :feelswhat::lasereyes:
Fuck that's brutal. I'm kinda happy right now because one of my replies to a post is on IT again.

This fucking sucks, I legit thought I had a shot at a reasonably ok young foid.

Fuck my mom for cursing me with her looks.

It’s hard to get excited knowing 10 dudes pumped and dumped her the same day. And possible got their jizz in and around them. :feelspuke:
Fair enough. Based standardcel.:feelsYall:

part dump GIF

Last edited:
The worst part is I sent her a great photo of me, a photo of me from 6 years ago, (I was also much leaner) and it still wasn’t good enough.

Fuck

I haven’t been this excited in so long it’s crazy, only to have my hopes dashed after the face reveal. It’s so brutal. It feels like my late teens early 20’s all over again. :feelsohgod:

I haven’t been this excited in so long it’s crazy, only to have my hopes dashed after the face reveal. It’s so brutal. It feels like my late teens early 20’s all over again. :feelsohgod:
How old are you brocel?