Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thought I might share this

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Sad... Just sad.
We have to deform ourselves to get girlfriends.

Looks fake or painful tbh. Imagine extending your jaw. It only appears to be impossible or extremely painful

Very good improvement

Looks fake or painful tbh. Imagine extending your jaw. It only appears to be impossible or extremely painful
Yeah looks painful and fake. It also is temporary

But that isn't the reason why I posted this :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

gigachad's jaw tbh looks real to me

from normie to chadlite

Let's see if what i'm thinking is true

What did he do? It says no surgery so its obviously fake

Also his nose hairs are long as hell

It's not fake. It's fillers.
Ah shit i didnt even think about fillers. Those are some crazy results for not having surgery. Ascension is getting more accessible every day

Mogged me in both pictures. I'd love to improve my jaw that much.

looksmax.org type beat

How was it done without surgery?

Ah shit i didnt even think about fillers. Those are some crazy results for not having surgery. Ascension is getting more accessible every day
One of the surgeons which they worship on looksmax has done 126 custom implants by now apparently

Our soyciety has a neurotic obsession with beauty

Disappointing threads. Guess all the old users have been banned and not a single one is here now.

Disappointing threads. Guess all the old users have been banned and not a single one is here now.
What former user was it? Since that seems to be what you're getting at.

What former user was it? Since that seems to be what you're getting at.
my4gbzi678t21.jpg

I believe it's lower right corner
Oh I see then was that pic after surgery because it looks like his lower-third is angular instead of rounded like in before pic there?

Oh I see then was that pic after surgery because it looks like his lower-third is angular instead of rounded like in before pic there?
It isn't surgery just fillers. The after is with fillers.

It isn't surgery just fillers. The after is with fillers.
Sorry I meant to say fillers. I was referencing his pic in that collage is it after the fillers? Or maybe he gained weight before the surgery idk but his lower-third looks different in the before vs. in the collage.

This schizo used to terrorise braincels and has fucked many Asian trannies

My jaw looks very similar to his post surgery. Maybe mine is slightly better, but the difference isn't big, that's for sure.

Sorry I meant to say fillers. I was referencing his pic in that collage is it after the fillers? Or maybe he gained weight before the surgery idk but his lower-third looks different in the before vs. in the collage.
Yes i'm not entirely sure if it's the same person tbh ngl
This schizo used to terrorise braincels and has fucked many Asian trannies
His username was lordeppley right?

My jaw looks very similar to his post surgery. Maybe mine is slightly better, but the difference isn't big, that's for sure.
same

Yes i'm not entirely sure if it's the same person tbh ngl

His username was lordeppley right?

Yeah, he was a brainded JBW 5'11 retard. Severe case of mentalceldom.

hmm very good

The first looksmaxing surgery I'm gonna get is this