Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thought I had a chance with a 4/10 foid

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I sat next to her in uni (happened randomly) and we even talked for quite a while ::chad::chad:) and it was quite good, the next weeks we always had some brief conversations but it was at least something, and she is my looksmatch (in fact I'd say I am 1 or 2 points above her but nvm)

Then she casually mentioned that she broke up with her bf a few months ago, I already had the suspicion that even she has a lot of guys orbiting her (despite her being a 4/10), after that I looked her up on Instagram ::soy:) and so many chad-lites and high tier normies were liking her pic and following her - how can you compete? Do I have to get a 2/10 landwhale to succeed? I dont get it, sometimes it seems like there are 4 times as much men as there are women

that's how it goes.

Attachments

• 1446157306662.jpg
    1446157306662.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 75
Has she actually rejected you yet? Or are you just abandoning hopes to avoid stoking more fuel on the rope fire.

4/10 going for 6/10 is unrealistic in 2018. Try 3/10, you might have a chance then.
Has she actually rejected you yet? Or are you just abandoning hopes to avoid stoking more fuel on the rope fire.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I am scared to ask her out because I know the answer is going to destroy what little is left of my confidence
4/10 going for 6/10 is unrealistic in 2018. Try 3/10, you might have a chance then.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I know but I still refuse to go under 4/10, but after years more of rejection I will probably be desperate enough

try getting a landwhale

If you think you are a 6/10, you are probably a 4 or 3 in the eyes of a foid.

If you think you are a 6/10, you are probably a 4 or 3 in the eyes of a foid.
yea probably, you always have to subtract 2-3 look-points to determine how women would rate you

There is nothing more corrupting to foid's mind than social media.

due Juggernaut law it will be even harder to get 3/10

due Juggernaut law it will be even harder to get 3/10
funny thing is, I thought I had a chance with her because of of the many flaws she has but just because of juggernaut law its probably over