Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thought experiment : You have been given a pill that turns you into a chad

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
But you still have all the memories of your present self.

Do you think you'll still be blackpilled about women after 5/10/20 years, or that after getting excellent treatment for women you'll start respecting them and being bluepilled about them ?

Why would you become bluepilled?

This, being blackpilled is a bonus for a chad because you'd treat women like filthy whores and take revenge on them.

No I would stay blackpilled forever

Well if women are constantly nice to you, some part of your mind will start seing them as "nice persons"

Do you think most of us would be full of hate and frustrations if all women were nice to us and loving with us ?

Well if women are constantly nice to you, some part of your mind will start seing them as "nice persons"

Do you think most of us would be full of hate and frustrations if all women were nice to us and loving with us ?

Well, if I retained my memories then I would know they're only being nice to me because of my looks and not what's inside.

Well, if I retained my memories then I would know they're only being nice to me because of my looks and not what's inside.

Yop, that's why i'm asking.

But those memories will start becoming weaker and weaker, do you think you'd retain that ability in 10 years ?

Yop, that's why i'm asking.

But those memories will start becoming weaker and weaker, do you think you'd retain that ability in 10 years ?

I don't know man, 20 years of suffering is pretty hard to forget.

Do you think you'll still be blackpilled about women after 5/10/20 years, or that after getting excellent treatment for women you'll start respecting them and being bluepilled about them ?

I'm far from being Chad, but I have noticed that women in general have treated me better in recent years. And no, it hasn't changed my opinion of them one bit. My bitter memories of adolescence and young adulthood will remain with me forever.

I'd be even more blacpilled since I know I'd be fucking a ton of women only because of my looks.

i could forget my current life and i would be more blackpilled than ever. all chads are red/blackpilled as they experience it first hand everyday.

It would further fuel the blackpil as I would see the difference between incel and Chad.

Wish this happened. Foid respec me - I respec her back.

Blackpill this and that, I wouldn't give a damn, would choose one Stacy gf and fuck off from this site 4eva

Tbh I'd probably totally forget about being black pilled within a year. I waver as it is now and I've been prozziecel for my entire life.

once you're blackpilled you never go backpilled

it's easier to be blackpilled as chad since it's hard to have 10% bodyfat and if they've ever slipped up at any point in their life they've probably noticed a lot less female attention. also, what does chad do? he pumps and dumps bitches every other day, he knows most girls are retarded and not worth spending time with outside of sex. the people who are the most bluepilled are the normie/betabuxx tier who haven't been divorced raped yet and think their gfs love them for their personalities.

This. You'd subconsciously lose a decent portion of blackpill. You can still see through most women though. If you're chad though, a good amount of women will love you for your looks and then your personality as well.

I would have to be 8+/10 for foids to overcome my inhibitions by force. Even then it would make me more blackpilled because of the treatment I'm getting die to my looks

um wat? No I would still stay blackpilled.. FUck it's my dream to be a blackpilled chad fuaark

I'd enjoy it, but I'd hate women even more, simply because I can. Nobody would be able to tell me "you're just saying that because you can't get laid"

I was never fully blackpilled now, I doubt I will become fully bluepilled after. Being able to experience both sides of life and woman would probably bring me close to the actual truth.

Blackpilled Chads are usually homos

i don't want to be a Chad, I wanna be an above average normie

I'd rather take a cyanide pill tbh.