Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Thought experiment] If you were a foid would you date your male self?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Would you be able to get past your looks/autism/height/race/whatever else that's wrong with you?

Would you be attracted to your personality?

Would you be able to be happy dating an incel?

I like to believe I would because I think I have a good personality. But as a foid I'd likely never be able to get past the manletism and autism plus my agoraphobia. Not to mention my 3-4/10 face and gross body

No. Absolutely not.

Assuming I kept my male mannerisms and values, I would sacrifice myself for the well-being of others.

I don't care about myself.

Realistically, no.

I'm quiet and introverted. I like to spend time alone to the point where it wouldn't be conducive to an active relationship.

As far as personality is concerned, anyone that knows me will tell you I'm a decent person. But we all know how much that matters.

It's a tricky question because for the personality alone, I would. The real issue is about the physical appearance. Being a femoid I would be used to unbelievable standards, and therefore at the end of the day I wouldn't date myself due to the looks.

Moreover, as a femoid I would lack the critical thinking skills I have right now and I would be doing fucked up choices. Going against biology itself is difficult. Looks >> personality. Not only ">", but ">>".

It's a tricky question because for the personality alone, I would. The real issue is about the physical appearance. Being a femoid I would be used to unbelievable standards, and therefore at the end of the day I wouldn't date myself due to the looks.

Moreover, as a femoid I would lack the critical thinking skills I have right now and I would be doing fucked up choices. Going against biology itself is difficult. Looks >> personality. Not only ">", but ">>".
Assuming you retained your memories and morals from when you were a male, would you make the conscious decision to help yourself out. Assuming this post was made with the idea that you'd grow up a foid naturally instead of one day waking up as one.

Maybe I would for the personality part but as a whole who knows.

No. I hate myself tbh.

I hate foids but I can’t blame them that much for not wanting me. I’m autistic and usually hate being around other autistic people so that says a lot.

@NEETAndTidy and @DeformAspergerCel seem like cool boyos to hang with though.

sure, but if i was a foid i would be stupid and use all sorts of hoops that would eliminate me before the qualities would show

dating is like interviewing for a job, it's way, wayyyyyyyyyy harder to convince the interviewer that you are qualified for the job, than it is to actually do the stupid job

No. I hate myself tbh.

I hate foids but I can’t blame them that much for not wanting me. I’m autistic and usually hate being around other autistic people so that says a lot.

I'm fun as long as I can drink or get high.

Otherwise I'm awkward

I cant wait to see the cucktears screenshot where they try to use this to make us look bad

Assuming you retained your memories and morals from when you were a male, would you make the conscious decision to help yourself out. Assuming this post was made with the idea that you'd grow up a foid naturally instead of one day waking up as one.

In the case I retained my memories from my male experience, I´m honest, I don´t know. Female brain is much more prone to rationalization and creating excuses, and I would have nefarious built in mechanisms that as a male I didn´t have. I would be dealing for the first time with my own hypergamy in a society that rewards me hyugely for behaving badly. Good and moral behaviour would be disincentivized by the "go GURL!!!" femibeasts and the general society. That said, it would be an unknown outcome due to heavily deterministic and biological forces. I would have a much more positive outlook on it if we lived in a healthy society, but that's not going to happen.

Of course, if I were born again as a blank slate femoid, I wouldn't date myself because of the reasons above.

Would you be able to get past your looks/autism/height/race/whatever else that's wrong with you?

I like to believe I would because I think I have a good personality. But as a foid I'd likely never be able to get past the manletism and autism plus my agoraphobia. Not to mention my 3-4/10 face and gross body
Question piège.

I would fuck me.

I would fuck me.

Dicklet, manlet, overweight.
My foid version of me would go for chad.
MFW i can't even go for myself :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

Yes and I would date my foid version as well I used that app and she look pretty ok

Yes. Because my deformed nose is not my natural nose.

Hell no.

I don't blame women for not liking me tho. I'm a literal piece of shit

Maybe

On one hand, I wouldn’t want to be seen with a bald manlet. That’s social suicide. The lowest tier male you can possibly be with

On the other, if I’m a size queen, ya I would but on the DL. Prolly won’t go out in public tho

Realistically, no.

I'm quiet and introverted. I like to spend time alone to the point where it wouldn't be conducive to an active relationship.

As far as personality is concerned, anyone that knows me will tell you I'm a decent person. But we all know how much that matters.
Same

No. I hate myself tbh.

are you essentially saying that your foid self would go out with me? :feelsohgod:

This isn't the way, man

I would call the swat team on myself and when I get arrested I would have my self publicly executed. Then female version of me would find chad, the end.

No. Cant have sex with a fatty

are you essentially saying that your foid self would go out with me? :feelsohgod:

This isn't the way, man

No lol that wasn’t what I was saying. I was saying that you seem different to other autists. :forcedsmile:

No. If I was a foid and I saw my true self I would exterminate it.

absolutely not, if i was a foid i'd date chad tbh ngl

why date an uggo 0/10 when you can get chad?

If I were a foid I would lead my real self on and reject him, over and over, to see where my real breaking point is.

Probably not, as I'm not very social and don't interact with many females. Or maybe I'm just invisible to foids

No, i'm ugly and autistic. Why would i?
I'd tutorialmodemaxx and lesbomaxx ngl

yeah i would, i would suck and fuck myself all day im tired of fapping

If I was female, I would, by definition, feel nothing but hatred and disgust for ugly men. Because that is core to the definition of being female.

Yes, most probably.

Great question. I am not sure, but I would lean towards yes. If I say no, then I hate myself too much. I'm not there.

No lol that wasn’t what I was saying. I was saying that you seem different to other autists. :forcedsmile:
I know kek

Jokes aside, I don't know why I was diagnosed to begin with. Must've been my obsessive personality, unwillingness to make eye contact and a very strong aversion to talking to strangers almost to the point of mutism. Also, I suppose I'm worse at interacting in person than online. People close to me irl generally tell me that I'm being rude whenever I'm in a social setting despite trying my absolute hardest not to be and that I seem off.

People close to me irl generally tell me that I'm being rude and seem off whenever I'm in a social setting despite trying my absolute hardest not to be.
I know that feeling bro :feelsbadman:

I know that feeling bro :feelsbadman:
But yeah it would be cool to hang. The only friend I have keeps ignoring me so much that I might as well call myself friendless at this point

No, I'd date according to my SMV.

Not a chance in hell, and I don't blame foids for not wanting to date a fuck ugly manlet, waster alcoholic like I am.

My inbox would be too flooded to notice my Male self

Yeah why not, I'd love me and stay forever:cryfeels: