Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THOUGHT A FOID LIKED ME AT WORK. SAW HER TALKING TO MY CHAD COWORKER 1 MINUTE LATERR

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
FIRST TIME I SAW A FOID COME OUT OF THE OFFICE AREA AND INTO THE YARD WHERE INLY MEN WORK. I THIUFHT SHE WAS LOOKING AT ME. I THOUGHT WAIT MAYBE SHE LIKES ME. NEVER FUCKKIING MIJIIIIIND. ONCE A FUCIINGNNGNTT GAIN I GET CUCKED BECAUSE LITTTERALLYL 1 MINUTE LATER I SEE HER TALKING TO THE CHAD COWORKER IN FRONT OF ME. I COULDNT HOLD MY FUCKING ANNGER FUUUCK. J HAD TI LEAVE EARLY SND JYST GO GYM. FUUUUCKKKJ . ON THE WAY TO GYM J SEE A COUPLE ON A FUCKING SCOOTER TOGETHER LIKE BASTARDS CUCKING KE IN MY FACE. AT RHIS FUCKING POONT HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE LEFT TO FUCKIIING. LIGE

Fucking brutal getting cucked everywhere you go.

All women love Chad. No woman has unique taste. They're reproductive robots and carbon copies of each other. The idea that attractiveness is subjective is only true with women to men. There is no wide variety of tastes spread amongst women.

There's only Chad

All women love Chad. No woman has unique taste. They're reproductive robots and carbon copies of each other. The idea that attractiveness is subjective is only true with women to men. There is no wide variety of tastes spread amongst women.

There's only Chad
Whores are just a hivemind

He’s going to cream pie her later

You just know that he knew you were looking and enjoyed every moment of pissing you off