Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thotty women want to be seen as victims despite objectifying themselves.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, thotty women want to be seen as victims despite objectifying themselves.

Now, before I begin, I just want to say that I don’t support rape but I also believe that thots that crime rape against men are just a mockery to ACTUAL rape victims.

So, I remember on Twitter when some thotty female made a post basically saying how her rape report wasn’t taken seriously because of the fact she is already a slut but my question is, why does this whore want to ruin a man’s life just because he is doing what many other men have already done? Which is place his cock inside her.

The thot implies that just because she is a whore that has a lot of casual sex, it doesn’t mean that her rape report should not be took seriously but I’m gonna say that police did the right thing by not taking her rape report seriously because if you’re already a whore, then why does another cock matter so much?

If you don’t want to be treated like a whore then don’t make the choice to be one and I couldn’t give a toss if I’m supposedly ‘victim blaming’ because women that whore themselves out aren’t victims anyway, as soon as a woman takes part in any sort of casual pleasure, she has lost any right to be going around criming rape and like I said, more police need to not take rape report of sluts seriously, considering the fact they are already community properly anyway and I personally believe the thot should of been arrested just for being a thot as being a degenerate like that should be a crime.

Last edited: