Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thots on this guy's comments about England's reality check

why so many nigs there

idc about sports

He's exactly right- the only reason there's foreign players in any league or national team is because there's a demand for them.
There's no DEI hires in football, one look at Argentina should tell you as much.

England went to two consecutive euro finals and wc semi and quarters

I say they are doing good
Not good considering the quality of players they have at their disposal

I was never a really big fan of the premier league, Laliga was always better imo especially back then with MSN vs BBC

He is spot on 100%

He is spot on 100%
He's exactly right- the only reason there's foreign players in any league or national team is because there's a demand for them.
There's no DEI hires in football, one look at Argentina should tell you as much.
So you think thr English media hyped up all thr players way too much? They have solid stats tho

So you think thr English media hyped up all thr players way too much? They have solid stats tho
they did it as long into past as i can remember. they always bragged that premier league is the NBA of football.

Sir the English players are not English.
Unless you mean niggas like Kane and Palmer and yes those are overrated to hell and back (Kane less so, and he plays in Bundesliga).