Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thots?, is this the new jewish propagated psyop

Are u a WPDcel?

nothing new here

Not sure how so of yall enjoy Disney Soy wars

They use ragebait marketing as a sales pitch to get more people to hear about their show and thus increase viewership by farming views from controversial publicity stunts like this. Don't fall for it.

Last edited:
They use ragebait marketing as a sales pitch to get more people to hear about their show and thus increase viewership by farming views from controversial publicity stunts like this. Don't fall for it.
I hear this all the time from enlightened centrists like Asmongold himself. It can never just be that anti-white jews at Disney can't help themselves from just completely ruining cool stuff because their seething hatred of anything white, straight, male or conservative overrules all the red flags in their head that maybe what they're making is complete dogshit. Or that they can just throw their Blackrock money at us knowing they'll take a lose in profits but still brainwash a few kids and normalize this behavior in the long run? That's never the conclusion It always has to be some kind of "capitalist trick" that these rich "white" people use, as someone like asmon would certainly describe it.

Could you walk me through how pissing everyone off makes them more money? I don't even think that happens, "oh we pissed them all off, they're definitely gonna watch our show now because everyone heard about how shit it is" but even if that somehow worked: Does Star Wars really need that kind of ragebait publicity?

Last edited:
I hear this all the time from enlightened centrists like Asmongold himself. It can never just be that anti-white jews at Disney can't help themselves from just completely ruining cool stuff because their seething hatred of anything white, straight, male or conservative overrules all the red flags in their head that maybe what they're making is complete dogshit. Or that they can just throw their Blackrock money at us knowing they'll take a lose in profits but still brainwash a few kids and normalize this behavior in the long run? That's never the conclusion It always has to be some kind of "capitalist trick" that these rich "white" people use, as someone like asmon would certainly describe it.

Could you walk me through how pissing everyone off makes them more money? I don't even think that happens, "oh we pissed them all off, they're definitely gonna watch our show now because everyone heard about how shit it is" but even if that somehow worked: Does Star Wars really need that kind of ragebait publicity?
Apparently Velma got renewed for a second season in part from the backlash it received generating more buzz around it. I don't deny there is an agenda against specific demographics by the writers and acting guilds, but from the comicbook media I'm used to, they write the stories based on what gets the most attention starting as far back as the 60s and closer to modern times, that means clicks and views. They killed off characters and had them go through character assassinations just to push more copies. They don't care about making a good product that's well liked by their audience anymore, they just want their product to reach as many potential customers as possible.
The writers and people in charge of creative decisions at hollywood and big production companies/studios are creatively bankrupt hacks for the most part, who don't know any other way to make people interested in their fictional works since they're underqualified and too inept at their jobs to do them properly.

Apparently Velma got renewed for a second season in part from the backlash it received generating more buzz around it. I don't deny there is an agenda against specific demographics by the writers and acting guilds, but from the comicbook media I'm used to, they write the stories based on what gets the most attention starting as far back as the 60s and closer to modern times, that means clicks and views. They killed off characters and had them go through character assassinations just to push more copies. They don't care about making a good product that's well liked by their audience anymore, they just want their product to reach as many potential customers as possible.
The writers and people in charge of creative decisions at hollywood and big production companies/studios are creatively bankrupt hacks for the most part, who don't know any other way to make people interested in their fictional works since they're underqualified and too inept at their jobs to do them properly.
Hmm, well at least you're someone who genuinely believes this and has some receipts to prove his point, I didn't know Velma got a 2nd season, that's wild.
Still, for every Velma I feel like there's entire franchises that just died off because they pushed their DEI-nonsense in there so I'm still not convinced but I appreciate your explanation.

Hmm, well at least you're someone who genuinely believes this and has some receipts to prove his point, I didn't know Velma got a 2nd season, that's wild.
Still, for every Velma I feel like there's entire franchises that just died off because they pushed their DEI-nonsense in there so I'm still not convinced but I appreciate your explanation.
It's definitely a monkey's paw. But then again, so many multimedia corporations and conglomerates are so massive they're too big to fail and can afford to make risky investments that fail and implode to backfire on their faces. And this is without blackrock to bail them out of their flops.

I feel like creating these types of "just bring me back to the 90s"-type conservacucks is the real goal:

>Ram out ridiculous clown world tv-shows that are absurdly woke.
>Slightly less gay show doesn't look so bad in comparison and even gets celebrated by normie rightwingers who convinced themselves they're based.
>"See I don't hate the gays I just want a good show, give me more good show with gay propaganda" (get 300 upvotes)
>Overton window has shifted succesfully.