Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thot streamer vs Ethnicel Streamer

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
This fucking tears up my heart man, men go through so much shit and get nothing in return

Damn that actually got me sad:feelscry:

One similar foid even stalked her fans to find out where they work.

The real question you need to ask yourself is if you were a foid would you be like her?

Some of them don't even play video games, they just have someone else's stream of video games playing in a little box.
Most of them just sit in a gaming chair and do nothing because they know they'll get money either way
The real question you need to ask yourself is if you were a foid would you be like her?
Would you?

Fuck women.
I would if I could
full

Same, he seems like such a genuinely nice guy as well, deserves the success far more than some cunt who played video games badly.
I know right? Seeing humans who act like that makes me want to change my view that all humans are garbage.

What a great guy

I know right? Seeing humans who act like that makes me want to change my view that all humans are garbage.

What a great guy
There are some, they are sadly few and far between in my experience, but it's always nice to see those who are.
I fucking feel bad for him, you can't win in this fucking cruel world
He's gonna be used as a doormat for other people to step on because he's too humble and real, pepehands :feelsbadman:

"Just chatting" the biggest earner
This is exactly what I was talking about. They just sit on their asses and wait for the donos to come. They're all SJW and boring as fuck too.

Look at that Queen. She has a great personality and is probably working hard for her money.

But im not a priviliged female like her so your question is retarded

Thats the point...
If you were born into a world that adored you and showered you with praise and gifts at every turn and you never had to feel loneliness or need, would you have not fallen into depravity like that twitch whore?

Thats the point...
If you were born into a world that adored you and showered you with praise and gifts at every turn and you never had to feel loneliness or need, would you have not fallen into depravity like that twitch whore?
Dont know dont care

I hate these streamer whores and anyone who supports them.

Women are Jews.

One similar foid even stalked her fans to find out where they work.
i think she was just making shit up so desperate guys can donate her bigger sums of money for her "attention" when she doesn't give a fuck lol

my blood is boiling right now :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: