Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel thot rages when 6th Chad doesn't commit

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world

Easy to see how they think all men are like this when anything under 7 is invisible to them. You know the guys who are their equal looks match and would actually appreciate them

Uhh, people who post videos of themselves and their lives on the internet are disgusting to me. Can't stand the vanity and the extroversion.

She does Tae Kwon Do? WHORE

Women doing manly sports are WHORES and only good for pumping and dumping.

if only she had something meaningful to rage about

inb4

"someone leaked my address on the internet fans/orbiters pls help"

Her looksmatch got warned by the FBI for creating a rap song about Alek minassian.

they give pussy to chad on the first date thinking that he will stick around because of their beautiful personalities,
but he's just fucking around like there's no tomorrow.

I don't believe they care that Chad will commit as much as they are concerned they are "pussy that qualifies for Chad." There's a lot of young sluts that prefer to be single, have been on the local bumble/tinder for years, and I've seen them meet a guy they thought was hot and wanted to fuck but ran the moment he "got clingy."

No, they want a guy who pumps and dumps. They see a guy who commits to be a desperate loser. They want to know "he's fucking other bitches."

Because she looks like a guy.

With that Norwood and man jaw she would have been thrown in the trash back in 2005.