Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thot posts on RoastMe, gets aggressively Roasted, Roaster gets banned

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Officer
10.jpg

11.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/f3m3ah/im_23_working_a_deadend_job_for_less_than_living

I don't know if the reponse was posted to that pic. I don't know if the responder was banned, for that post.

Not going to lie. She's better than 2d Foids. I can't believe it. Anything more and I'll be foid-worshipping.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit - Years of TROOnime brainwashing being exorcised from my mind when blond stacy;
10.jpg

Which one of you crazy mfs is this? :feelshaha:
Bro wrote a whole essay there

Not going to lie. She's better than 2d Foids. I can't believe it. Anything more and I'll be foid-worshipping.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit - Years of TROOnime brainwashing being exorcised from my mind when blond stacy;
10.jpg
not a stacy

but I'm glad you're moving on from tranime brainwashing!

Bro went all out

He really went all out to roast her

I fucking hate that subreddit. Full of attention whore roasties.

This bitch lives life on easy mode. Complains she's 23 and has an entry level job, that's perfectly normal. Complains she is only friends with 'old people', she could make younger friends at any time.

I don't have the attention span to read the roast, but fuck this stupid fucking bitch.

The two top AI Gender [sic] Analysers I found gave FEMALE for the roast.

'Self-loathing' jfl. This bitch could open Tinder at any time and find 50 Chads instantly. I bet she has an entire batalion of beta simp orbiters. Could do OnlyFans to make 50 times the minimum wage she complains about with 0 effort.

'Self-loathing' :feelsseriously:

What fucking self loathing bitch? You're an attractive foid living in a first world country in a time period where foids have more power and influence than any period in history.

What fucking self loathing?????

FUCKING DIE

I actually lied, buddy. ANYWAYS, interesting to see I can summon a response from you!
yes it is possible to summon all kinds of things

ask @Michael W. Ford for details

also stop being a degen weeb. if nothing else works to solve your weebdom, use a bullet

Literallt just an average (below average ngl) white foid with a slightly elongated face and fat puffy lips that make her look like a retard. And cakefaced in so much fakeup, without it shes probably a 3 and that's being generous. With it, I'd say she's a 4.

Idk how so many people are simping for her

Nonetheless A-tier roast by that fella, he definitely is familiar with the bp and is possibly a cel himself. "You have no value as a person other than your looks" DAMN

'Self-loathing' jfl. This bitch could open Tinder at any time and find 50 Chads instantly. I bet she has an entire batalion of beta simp orbiters. Could do OnlyFans to make 50 times the minimum wage she complains about with 0 effort.

'Self-loathing' :feelsseriously:

What fucking self loathing bitch? You're an attractive foid living in a first world country in a time period where foids have more power and influence than any period in history.

What fucking self loathing?????

FUCKING DIE
I hate her, man. She lives on easy mode and makes up a sob story to make her life seem like it’s such a struggle. Like bitch, you haven’t struggled one time in your whole damn life

Literallt just an average (slightly below average ngl) white foid with a slightly elongated face and fat puffy lips that make her look like a retard. And cakefaced in so much fakeup, without it shes probably a 3 and that's being generous.

Idk how so many people are simping for her

Nonetheless A-tier roast by that fella, he definitely is familiar with the bp and is possibly a cel himself. "You have no value as a person other than your looks" DAMN
Yep. I agree she’s nothing special in terms of looks. Jfl at anyone calling her a Stacy. I hate the big lips for how unnatural they look. I’m sure whoever wrote that comment was also a cel. No way anyone but a cel is going to take the time to type out such a high IQ truthbomb

Yep. I agree she’s nothing special in terms of looks. Jfl at anyone calling her a Stacy. I hate the big lips for how unnatural they look. I’m sure whoever wrote that comment was also a cel. No way anyone but a cel is going to take the time to type out such a high IQ truthbomb
Agree 100% with everything you just said

Especially the lips. I didnt even know until a week or two ago that there are guys who like big lips. To me it just looks... really weird. Like she got stung be a bee or something. Or like she sucked off 1000 tyrones and now they're permanently swollen :feelshaha:

Agree 100% with everything you just said

Especially the lips. I didnt even know until a week or two ago that there are guys who like big lips. To me it just looks... really weird. Like she got stung be a bee or something. Or like she sucked off 1000 tyrones and now they're permanently swollen :feelshaha:
The big lips always looked disgusting to me and I never understood how any guy can like that. The bee sting seems about right. Looks like she was at our cabin and the hornets inside the grill stung her like 10 times, lol.

Needs rape correction.