Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thot literally worships Tyrone

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
So some Tyrones were at a party or something with some drunk white slut and she was literally BEGGING them to fuck her. I have to give these Tyrones credit for getting this chick on camera. Alcohol is a great truth serum and it exposed this thot as a Chad-chasing cunt.
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424
[/font]

You will NEVER have a girl BEG to fuck you, simply because you're an ugly high inhib non-NT subhuman.

I wouldn't want this disgusting whore to beg to fuck me. I would rather snuff it than fuck it.

As long as white girls are around, all blackcels are volcels

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"The fact that youd expose her like that is so foul ..."[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][size=xx-large][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"It’s 2018 let’s uplift others instead of trying to bring em down."[/font][/font][/size]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][size=xx-large][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Of course other females come to her defence, typical.[/font][/font][/size]

i have major respect for him, we should bring him here and blackpill him so he can expose more sluts like this.

They're all complete fucking subhumans too

BLACKCELS START ACTING LIKE THUGS AND YOU WILL LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE. LEGIT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back