Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thot "journalist" wanders street at night asking men for help, to expose the horror of being female.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★

The entitlement of these cunts. None of them even did anything, except speak to her. One "invaded her personal space". Of course she's dressed like a whore in tight leather or some such. SHE IS THE ONE APPROACHING MEN AND ASKING THEM FOR HELP but they're the ones harassing her and having expectations? Let me out of this Clown World. This story had 1000+ comments on r/UnitedKingdom

Hate these slutty foids who parade around like that and fear no consequences

Hate these slutty foids who parade around like that and fear no consequences
She also had an all male team of directors and producers protecting her throughout. :feelshaha: That people don't note the flagrant hypocrisy of demonising men while also relying on and exploiting men fills me with rage. :feelshaha: Women always get to have their cake and eat it too.

She also had an all male team of directors and producers protecting her throughout. :feelshaha: That people don't note the flagrant hypocrisy of demonising men while also relying on and exploiting men fills me with rage. :feelshaha: Women always get to have their cake and eat it too.
Yep. Feminism when it benefits them, and patriarchy protection when it benefits them. Women can't lose and men can't win

The foids that have that kind of eyeliner are the fucking worst

It looks like she was seeking male attention, which is just typical foid behavior. I did expect the harassERs to be blacks and browns

why do they dress like that so late out? not defending literal rape or whatever but ofc she's gonna get approached at that time of day if she looks like that.

Needs more niggers tbh

She's not entitled to help sweetie
Nobody is entitled to anything after all
Stop being selfish you dumb whore

The whore would have complained if no one approached as well

Although most of the interactions were harmless..

Dumb hole buries the most important part at the end. Why do we allow women freedom to walk the streets freely if they cower at their own shadows?

All of them were niggers or ethnics lol
She gets what she deserves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back