Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it"

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
Camus said that
What do you think about this? I feel like a coward every day of my life but at the same time I feel like I don't have the means to act.

It's reasonable for someone to not have courage in life depending on certain circumstances

Extremely true

courage is cope some people don't find death or risk worth it for some stuff... it s the balance between do you want it hard enough or not... nothing to do with cowardness we don't owe our lives to anyone... we aren't slaves no more fuck this camus philosopher

courage is cope some people don't find death or risk worth it for some stuff... it s the balance between do you want it hard enough or not... nothing to do with cowardness we don't owe our lives to anyone... we aren't slaves no more fuck this camus philosopher
There is a difference between courage and stupidity

There is a difference between courage and stupidity
there s no link between stupidity and courage... maybe recklessness and impulsivity though..
i go surfing huge ass waves that have the potential of drowning you... i surf these waves not because i m brave but because i want to... and I genuinly don't see correlation with stupidity in people that surf those waves with me... (that's an example ofc i know you might not be talking about courage in taking waves but yk it s to explai)

Yeah like "turn the other cheek".

Regardless of what it means in Christian context, you can be sure 90% of people who use this phrase unironically are just cowards.