Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Those who have experienced sex or have hugged a woman dont have right to complain about ANYTHING

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
★★
Every time i see non-virgins complain about anything, it makes me absolutely furious. What right do they have to complain about anything when they have experienced such heaven-like experience?

The only good thing that i have experienced in my life is gaming, and walking in brutalist estates while listening to 80s synth-pop. Everything else is in my life is just neverending torture.

I have never touched a woman in my life. I cant even imagine what its like. I would give anything to just hug a woman.

Been saying this. The satiated should never complain to the hungry

relatable. niggas here will say hugging a foid is platonic and they don't care much for it, but even that would feel like heaven for me because you don't understand how little female interaction I've had.

Every time i see non-virgins complain about anything, it makes me absolutely furious. What right do they have to complain about anything when they have experienced such heaven-like experience?

The only good thing that i have experienced in my life is gaming, and walking in brutalist estates while listening to 80s synth-pop. Everything else is in my life is just neverending torture.

I have never touched a woman in my life. I cant even imagine what its like. I would give anything to just hug a woman.
True True:bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back