Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Those who don't try are fakecel, they don't belong here"... Listen here, you little shit

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Those who don't try, do this because there's no point in trying anymore. When all your life people either bully you or ignore you completely, when foids in high school make a scene because they don't want to make a team project with you, when the same high school foids make a scene because they don't want to stay near you, it destroys your self esteem completely. Add to this (and much more, that's just the tip of the iceberg) some cruel rejection and probably shaming and being called creepy, what do you get?
I completely understand those who are afraid of trying, they are up to something. Also, if a female likes you, she will make the first step or at least give you some clear indications that she likes you.
Those who don't try anymore are those who suffered the most in their life and now that they found a place where they belong, you come up and tell them to gtfo.
Stop assuming, that's what IT does. Not a single member from here is voluntary celibate...

Hopefully someday a 3D girl will find me.

Very based and this is why I follow you. Saying people don't "try" IS BLUE PILLED, Chad doesn't have to try. EVERYTHING IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL DONT THEY GET IT. Trying will be more trouble than its worth.

Very based and this is why I follow you. Saying people don't "try" IS BLUE PILLED, Chad doesn't have to try. EVERYTHING IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL DONT THEY GET IT. Trying will be more trouble than its worth.
Based

There's no point in trying if you're already at bottom %1.

i gave up after 50+ rejections so i'm not much better

There's no point in trying if you're already at bottom %1.
There are 5% more young males than young females already, we are already in the bottom 5% ANYWAY so that puts it at above the bottom 10% to even be in the game. Then factor in women want top 20% guys and ITS OVER!

Based. Why would I bother trying if I know the answer in the first place

Chad doesn't have to try because he's Chad and he can have everything in life, non-Chads shouldn't compare themselves with Chad because you will never be like Chad. If you don't want to do thing x/y/z just because you are not Chad, why don't you rope right away then?
I agree with OP's post though, ugly guys in middle/high school receive clear signs for their ugliness while the attractive ones already start to be surrounded by girls and validated, that's why I don't blame anyone for not trying.

The black pill teaches us that looks are everything and that women don't want ugly men.

If you go and approach a woman then you're implying you're not ugly in which case you're a fakecel

Real incels have zero confidence or self esteem because we know we are subhumans. We have been told and have lived the lives of subhumans

These approachfags haven't because most of them are failed normies

And cold approaching is retarded any way. No normal person does it. Chads dont.

I agree, these kinds of threads are divide and conquer and baiting.

For example, "muh invited to party = fakecel" kind of threads

This wouldn't have anything to do with the topic @ScornedStoic made does it? If so don't take it personally. I just read the topic, I left a comment then left. Truth be told someone is a fakecel to someone else. The OP of the topic you're referring to is a fakecel to many ethnics due to him being white and they would tell him to get an ethnic foid, many manlets call tallcels fakecels since foids like tall men, poorcels call richcels fakecels since foids like money and the list goes on.

What I'm basically saying is, everyone's circumstances is different and the people making divisive topics don't know you and your circumstances, so pay no mind to them like me.

Edit: Also OP, if the topic bothered you that much, just add @ScornedStoic to your ignore list, so you can't see his posts anymore and add his topic to ignore as well, so you can't see his topic anymore.

Last edited:
don't belong here"... Listen here, you little shit :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: the little shit part killed me

This wouldn't have anything to do with the topic @ScornedStoic made does it? If so don't take it personally. I just read the topic, I left a comment then left. Truth be told someone is a fakecel to someone else. The OP of the topic you're referring to is a fakecel to many ethnics due to him being white and they would tell him to get an ethnic foid, many manlets call tallcels fakecels since foids like tall men, poorcels call richcels fakecels since foids like money and the list goes on.

What I'm basically saying is, everyone's circumstances is different and the people making divisive topics don't know you and your circumstances, so pay no mind to them like me.

Edit: Also OP, if the topic bothered you that much, just add @ScornedStoic to your ignore list, so you can't see his posts anymore and add his topic to ignore as well, so you can't see his topic anymore.
Lol, I'm not referring to a specific thread. I didn't even see that post, I saw different people saying this long time ago on braincells especially and I really wanted to make everything clear.

Big true, high IQ op, OP gets it, and I get him

It's a paradox boyo.

1. If you don't try, then how do you know you're incel?

and

2. If you're incel why even bother humiliating yourself through trying?

No one knows boyos.

If you're 5+ and NEVER tried it's one thing, but if you're ugly, or has tried in the past and stopped, it's something different.

Why even bother trying anymore... foids have made and still make it overwhelmingly clear their disgust at my looks, even foids that don't know me... the few times i tried it got shut down before it went anywhere.

Those who don't try, do this because there's no point in trying anymore. When all your life people either bully you or ignore you completely, when foids in high school make a scene because they don't want to make a team project with you, when the same high school foids make a scene because they don't want to stay near you, it destroys your self esteem completely. Add to this (and much more, that's just the tip of the iceberg) some cruel rejection and probably shaming and being called creepy, what do you get?
I completely understand those who are afraid of trying, they are up to something. Also, if a female likes you, she will make the first step or at least give you some clear indications that she likes you.
Those who don't try anymore are those who suffered the most in their life and now that they found a place where they belong, you come up and tell them to gtfo.
Stop assuming, that's what IT does. Not a single member from here is voluntary celibate...

Based.
Why even try to get a date if foids treat you as sub-human when the minimal interaction happens.

It's a paradox boyo.

and

No one knows boyos.
Please read again what I said

Based.
Why even try to get a date if foids treat you as sub-human when the minimal interaction happens.
Unless you get signals, trying leads to immediate rejection every single time.

Unless you get signals, trying leads to immediate rejection every single time.
I get tons of signals of disgust and disdain, females are experts on psychological brutality.

No one here has just one issue, that's called a normie, it's a combination of multiple issues creating a multiplier effect.

As blackpilled as it gets

DO

OR DO NOT

THERE IS NO TRY

This argument falls on its feet because not only chad gets laid. Saying "Chad doesn't need to do X, therefore i won't do X" is fucking retarded cope shit.
Chad> normie> incel

It's a paradox boyo.

and

No one knows boyos.

As a 6'2 approachcel, I get cries of fakecel all the time. I agree.

"There is no try.

There is doodoo,

And there is donut."

- -yoda- / br0da

Only the truest of the truecels know this truth

IncelTears assumes you've never tried. Not that you tried and have lost hope.

Hopefully someday a 3D girl will find me.
Lala