Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Those of you who are willing to Betabuxx with a non-virgin are part of the problem.

People do that I think because as they become part of the problem, its arguably no longer their problem. It’s sort of a “fuck u guys lol starfish city here i come” thing

People do that I think because as they become part of the problem, its arguably no longer their problem. It’s sort of a “fuck u guys lol starfish city here i come” thing
Why would anyone want that? JFL

Non virgin is only good for pump and dump

Non virgin is only good for pump and dump
Less than that. I can't imagine sticking my cock in a sleeve that another cock has ejaculated in. You wouldn't share your (hypothetical) onahole or your cumsock with another man either. It's disgusting.

Less than that. I can't imagine sticking my cock in a sleeve that another cock has ejaculated in. You wouldn't share your (hypothetical) onahole or your cumsock with another man either. It's disgusting.
True

This is MGTOW rhetoric. End of which is that 'all low status sexless men (bottom 33 to 50%) should just go on strike and stop contributing to society in any way until foids change their behaviour.' Not sure it's gonna get you far.

i dont think many on this forum would resort to betabuxxing, most of us know that betabuxxing requires high cost with little return. Its not a logical option to take. Although seeing as though the average user here isn't actually blackpilled as evident in their obsession with illusory concepts (love, happiness, validation etc.), i wouldnt even be surprised if there are users here who would be willing to betabuxx

Anyone who doesn't spend the majority of their time throwing non-virgins off roof tops in Minecraft is part of the problem.