Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting those obvious signs that girls give guys can occasionally be a brutal wake up call

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Whenever I start feeling hopeful I remember how obvious it would be if someone fancied me.

There is no hope you aren't Chad.

Chad sees those everyday

It's a common normie trait to complain about women giving vague signals, JFL it's because they weren't signaling in the first place. A proper female signal is something like blowing the dude in a secluded spot upon minutes of meeting.

It's a common normie trait to complain about women giving vague signals, JFL it's because they weren't signaling in the first place. A proper female signal is something like blowing the dude in a secluded spot upon minutes of meeting.

I mean how much does that actually happen? Most the guys I see really aren’t that good looking tbh.

girls are mysterious creatures bro, you can't read them bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

girls are mysterious creatures bro, you can't read them bro :soy: :soy: :soy:
Women are really simple. Ironically there’s a really good quote I see on reddit that shows how simple they are. You want sex and a relationship? Step 1. Be attractive. Step 2. Don’t be unattractive.

She's playing hard to get bro, keep trying,
She's just shy bro,

Nothing but cope. Girls make it obvious when they show you that they are attracted to you. You'd have to be literally retarded for you not to notice. Most women will literally do anything and everything under the sun to show their interest/openness to your approach, besides actually approach. Some of the high low inhibition women( primarily black women) will approach you and openly flirt with you. If a woman has never made it obvious that she wants you to approach her or just flat out approaches you, its OVER. Get ready to become a beta bux if you want to go that route