Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Those nights

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
Those nights where you were entranced, playing obscure GBA ROMs on an emulator on your computer. Without a worry in the world. No school, no job no nothing. And then everything took a turn for the worst. Forced to go to school and have shitty people bully me and be disgusted by me. Girls bullying and and being disgusted by me etc.

I genuinely think I would’ve been happier being home schooled. I don’t care about “friends” (betrayers and ruthless social chess players) and social circle. People suck. But maybe if I was more normal then people would treat me better and therefore I would see people in a better way.

This proves that "THEIR" Personality was worse! Not yours!

This proves that "THEIR" Personality was worse! Not yours!
Honestly in school the people who were the biggest dickheads and bellends were the ones seen with good persoynality. Brutal seeing how all the foids in my high school got fucked by these types.
Normies say one thing (bluepill) where ironically the reality is the complete inverse. Gaslighting?