Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Those nights are brutal

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★
Those one nights where my normie grand brother isn't in the room from beside screaming on his PC 24/7 but instead is gone spending the night in his friends' basement, and for me I'm not concentrated in my game I just don't even feel like playing so I'm just left here alone rotting in boredom and lack of appetite, not knowing what to do but sit and depress with no one caring a fuck about me except my family. These are the best moments for my self-destructive and suicidal thoughts to hop in and eat my soul progressively.

at least you got family, may not seem like much but when its gone you'll know.

at least you got family, may not seem like much but when its gone you'll know.
I'm very grateful for this. I know everyone here doesn't have a family, so I'm holding onto them.

These days are dark and the nights are cold, people acting like they've lost their soul, and everywhere I go I see another person like me trying to make it all feel like home