Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Those "former nice guys/incels" are the biggest shame of our gender

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
There is one reddit youtuber, 24 years old who claims to be a former incel/nice guy. In his teen years he used to think that the only reason he wasn't getting any girls was because he was ugly. He also hated the girls that rejected him because they never gave him a chance despite not knowing him that good.

However now, he realised how cringy he was, how wrong he was and says he would go back in time and beat his past self up. He now thinks that because of his mind set from back then he was actually pushing girls away and his looks had nothing to do with that. He now has a girlfriend, she is so thin she looks like a plank, 3/10 if you ask me while he is a 4-5/10.

How cursed you have to be to actually be blackpilled at one point in your life and switching to the bluepill/purplepill (I'm not sure which one is he, he does somehow acknowledge that looks can improve your life a little bit but there is a limit; but he gives the same bluepilled advice to others) and even consider it a good thing?! And besides him I've seen a lot of "former incels" on reddit who have "self improved" themselves, are now better people but still no M’lady... What can you even say to these people? :feelshaha: :feelstastyman: :soy:

Dual mating strategy is what you should say to "those people". This guy went back to the bluepill because he's not aware of AF/BB.

Let them cope sweaty :bluepill::soy:

Sounds interesting, could you explain more please?
AF/BB = Alpha Fucks/Beta Bucks
It's the theory that a good-looking, dark triad male gets to fuck the most but average/incel males tend to betabuxx while getting just enough sex so they can keep chasing the carrot on the stick. This guy was incel when high school Chads were fucking the girls and now he thinks he won because he betabuxxed.

Sounds like he was never blackpilled, If he was he would know if he’s not attractive that his foid has an ulterior motive to be with him.

Plus talking down on the Cel community is the biggest cuckhold when your a Cel.
It will never earn you any extra points with the normies, they’ll still treat you like shit and use you as an example to treat others like shit too!

It's the theory that a good-looking, dark triad male gets to fuck the most but average/incel males tend to betabuxx while getting just enough sex so they can keep chasing the carrot on the stick. This guy was incel when high school Chads were fucking the girls and now he thinks he won because he betabuxxed.
Not so much a theory as it's just observable reality.

Not so much a theory as it's just observable reality.
As with any other observable social pattern, it's a theory. It's the same thing with when bluepillers claim that it's all about personality. Or when people claim that Not All Women Are Like That. It's all a theory. But you can come up with other theories to debunk bluepilled theories. Unless we have proof then by definition it can't be considered a reality, but only a theory.

As with any other observable social pattern, it's a theory. It's the same thing with when bluepillers claim that it's all about personality. Or when people claim that Not All Women Are Like That. It's all a theory. But you can come up with other theories to debunk bluepilled theories. Unless we have proof then by definition it can't be considered a reality, but only a theory.
Fair enough

Sounds like he was never blackpilled, If he was he would know if he’s not attractive that his foid has an ulterior motive to be with him.

Plus talking down on the Cel community is the biggest cuckhold when your a Cel.
It will never earn you any extra points with the normies, they’ll still treat you like shit and use you as an example to treat others like shit too!

Notice how these idiots who end up with girlfriends eventually were never truly ugly to begin with. A truly ugly incel isn't getting a girlfriend at any point no matter what he does.

Notice how these idiots who end up with girlfriends eventually were never truly ugly to begin with. A truly ugly incel isn't getting a girlfriend at any point no matter what he does.
His girlfriend is not beautiful at all. She is like the opposite of a landwhale, maximum 80 pounds, bad skin, bad face with almost 0 bones in it. Yes, the guy is not conventionally unattractive, but still...
Ah, I know about alpha fucks, beta buxx, but the thing is, they're both 24 and are together since they were 23. Idk, but at 23 to settle down with someone seems too early

"muh dark triad maxx" cope women, especially highschool girls FAINT over a nice, shy, Chad.

Looks = everything

His girlfriend is not beautiful at all. She is like the opposite of a landwhale, maximum 80 pounds, bad skin, bad face with almost 0 bones in it. Yes, the guy is not conventionally unattractive, but still...
And ugly whores like her would still deny/reject us.

"muh dark triad maxx" cope women, especially highschool girls FAINT over a nice, shy, Chad.

Looks = everything
Lol, if a Chad was virgin I shit you not they would line up to take his virginity

He got soft. I blame society for this!
Perhaps he was never an incel to begin with. :feelsthink:

Omg who cares

According to OP he is a 4 or 5 , but I think he must be tall and a normal face, of course the foid is with him temporary until a 6+ appear

a blue pilled mindset(fake or not it doesn't matter) is more useful than a blackpilled mindset regarding relationshits.
he simply did the most convenient thing

Rather incel than dealing with a shebeast that is 4 points below me and hates me anyway.

Looks = everything

This tbqfh. I'm dark triad like a lot of fellow incels but I'm not going to cope by saying that a nice, shy chad won't mog me to hell and back.