Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Those darn LGBT "people"!

Glucose

Glucose

you get what you fucking deserve
★★★
A female would rather have sex or a relationship with another female than with an incel. :lul:
She would rather marry an LGBT 'person' than an incel. PROOF: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/im-married-asexual-agender-non-12295162.amp
"Well sorry sweaty but thats just the sexual orientation I was born with"
Would you be a lesbian/asexual/transexual/whatever the fuck else you can make up off the top of your head, for Chad? We all know you wouldn't bitch.:feelshmm:

ALL women are lesbians unless they can get Chad. I know personally of girls who dated others girls and called themselves lesbian or bi. Then, they started dating Chads and now they say they're straight and it was just a phase.

ive never been more confused by a post.. this is so incoherent

ALL women are lesbians unless they can get Chad. I know personally of girls who dated others girls and called themselves lesbian or bi. Then, they started dating Chads and now they say they're straight and it was just a phase.
Oh Lord, seen this from modern teenage/20 something whores more times than I can count.

Just change your gender bro

ive never been more confused by a post.. this is so incoherent
For whatever reason foids find LBGT people more attractive than incels. However, this is entirely their own choice and not some "born sexual preference", as they would still fuck Chad despite calling themselves lesbian, asexual, etc
Perhaps the wording was off.

For whatever reason foids find LBGT people more attractive than incels. However, this is entirely their own choice and not some "born sexual preference", as they would still fuck Chad despite calling themselves lesbian, asexual, etc
Perhaps the wording was off.
ah, makes sense

just run asexual tranny theory

IVe never gotten why a woman would choose to be gay over going out with an incel. It could be that they felt a slight attraction to the incel and take it as they have a problem. Although they would drop the lettuce gay bacon tomato act as soon as Chad walked through the door :lul::lul:

All women are lesbians.

Lets go buy tacos

Well of course, because being LGBT gives them social status.