Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thongs, ass pics and twerking they’re designed to be fucked

1.000.000$ sounds better to me than an used up whore. 1.000.000$ can afford me all surgeries i need, get me a small apartment and will let me cope for a few years

Nothing more then cattle that gets bred

1.000.000$ sounds better to me than an used up whore. 1.000.000$ can afford me all surgeries i need, get me a small apartment and will let me cope for a few years
A made up monetary concept is better then a useless whore with nothing to offer except for momentary pleasure.

I’ll take the million, who knows how many cocks have been inside of her.

A made up monetary concept is better then a useless whore with nothing to offer except for momentary pleasure.
If you see it that way then i dont taking all your shekels since they are just a "monetary concept"

Well that depends. If choosing Kylie Jenner meaning that I literally own her, I would have 680 million dollars since that is her networth, and a hot slave alongside that money. But if choosing Kylie Jenner just means she's just my gf, then I'd choose the million dollars.

If you see it that way then i dont taking all your shekels since they are just a "monetary concept"
I believe in a god that kills people and kills innocent children who did nothing wrong. He worshipss looks, and rewards the selfish and vile.

I believe in a god that kills people and kills innocent children who did nothing wrong. He worshipss looks, and rewards the selfish and vile.
I see, but im still waiting for my shekels

Grace be to God and all his creations. Beyond holy in their endeavors. I'm sure they live well.

But if choosing her means that she's your slave. Then she is worth more than the milllion because you could in theory use her to make even more money.

Grace be to God and all his creations. Beyond holy in their endeavors. I'm sure they live well.
Self righteous and proud. Knowing best in everything and questioning nothing.

But if choosing her means that she's your slave. Then she is worth more than the milllion because you could in theory use her to make even more money.
Simps.is

it was in god's plan to slaughter children

How am I simp? Wouldn't choosing her means you also get her $680 million net worth?
I don't choose Noone. Either they get with the program or they leave. Believe in God or get tortured because that is this life.

People assign value to invaluable things every day. Why should I base my metric on these fundamentalist ideas.

million dollars or granny mayowhore? hhhmmmmm...... :waitwhat::waitwhat:

I am not and never will be a branch of anything human. Concepts devoid of care.

Imagine being born to be bred as a useless fuck hole, devoid of a brain incapable of understanding. Women are beyond pathetic creatures. They feel so insecure that they have to mask their facial features with makeup :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well deserved life as a toliet

could fuck heaps of legal age hookers in thailand with a million dollars
Whores in thailand are probably all used at this point with all the passport bros migrating. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whores in thailand are probably all used at this point with all the passport bros migrating. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
No wonder they all derive pleasure from shame and ridicule. They have nothing better to advertise other then the ethereal.