Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This YouTuber says not to chase women and women will come on their own. I want to know how? He is a chad with good looks and a great body but not us.

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Screenshot 2021 10 26 10 26 52 611 comgoogleandroidyoutube
He also clarifies that in next couple of months he is getting into a new relationship without chasing any women. His name is Self- Developed on YouTube. I am so confused as I haven't chased any women in last 3 years yet no one likes me. This kind of knowledge is just Garbage irl.

Last edited:
Basically normoid gets lucky and decides to spout bullshit as if he's some guru.

The truth is that there's no formula to obtaining a woman. Its a mixture of genetics and luck.

No amount of "being yourself" or "waiting for them to come to you" is going to do anything, and the sooner men accept this, the less frustrated they'll be when the bullshit that they're being told works fails

Romeo lite giving advice to a bunch of subhumans, that's basically the self-improvement industry for dating in a nutshell.

Where's the "chad with good looks" GrAYfag? All I see is a completely unremarkable, balding deathnic gymcoper with a shit goatee

Where's the "chad with good looks" GrAYfag? All I see is a completely unremarkable, balding deathnic gymcoper with a shit goatee
Atleast better looking than me.

View attachment 516674 He also clarifies that in next couple of months he is getting into a new relationship without chasing any women. His name is Self- Developed on YouTube. I am so confused as I haven't chased any women in last 3 years yet no one likes me. This kind of knowledge is just Garbage irl.
There are many cringe books out there that say once you stop over focusing on something, things will come to you.

Apparently he lost his virginity before 18
From his looks and online presence he seems like a failed normie

Idk, I think it’s bs tbh. You still have to go out and hang around social circles, constantly meeting potential gf’s. It does sometimes seem like normies get gf’s by doing nothing though :feelsree:.

Basically normoid gets lucky and decides to spout bullshit as if he's some guru.

The truth is that there's no formula to obtaining a woman. Its a mixture of genetics and luck.

No amount of "being yourself" or "waiting for them to come to you" is going to do anything, and the sooner men accept this, the less frustrated they'll be when the bullshit that they're being told works fails
:bigbrain:

Oh so that automatically means he and anyone else who mogs you a chad? My bad GrAYwad, I didn't know that that's how it worked
Nah it's ok

Normie acts like chad on YT videos expecting to get chad attention tbh.

There are many cringe books out there that say once you stop over focusing on something, things will come to you.
I am sure many homeless people don't focus on being millionare but they are still poor...

Apparently he lost his virginity before 18
From his looks and online presence he seems like a failed normie
That’s not an incredible feat or something. Many, many normies, especially tallfags, ascend before 18

That’s not an incredible feat or something. Many, many normies, especially tallfags, ascend before 18
not to mention it's self reported from a guy that makes money off of lying to men
even if he experienced a minor bit of success he thinks he's figured it all out

If you are Chad:

You chase them: they fall in love with you

You ignore them: they want to conquer you

If you are ugly:

You chase them: they run away from you

You ignore them: they run away from you

I will continue to chase women.

Women want that someone to pop into their life.

That someone being chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back