Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This youtube video from 2007 is still based, it was ahead of its time

lmao i've seen that so many times jfl, never gets old ngltbh

:feelskek: imagine the downvotes if it was made today. the boys would probably get doxxed, false rape accused, witchhunted and jailed. it's funny though, it's a joke but that's the appropriate reaction to getting rejected like that :feelsokman:

:feelskek: imagine the downvotes if it was made today. the boys would probably get doxxed, false rape accused, witchhunted and jailed. it's funny though, it's a joke but that's the appropriate reaction to getting rejected like that :feelsokman:
tbh

Nice, never seen that before.

Women should start to fear men again like they did in the past, respect comes from fear. Respect doesn't come from people thinking you are a good person, that's bullshit. If you are a good person people will just walk all over you.100 years ago their reaction wouldn't be to laugh because they knew they would face physical punishment from the male. I'm not saying that the man could do what that guy did in the video but she would probably receive a harsh slap to the face without him facing any punishment.

This video speaks my internal dialogue around most foids

Wait I just fucking realized after all those years, 0:43

THE FOIDS NAME IS LITERALLY STACY :feelsmega::feelswow:
THIS IS FROM 2007
THE MEME TRANSCENDED TIME ITSELF :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@curryZoomercoomer @FemoidsGTFO @ShadowTheEdgehog @Words2_live_bye @LOLI BREEDING

THIS IS FROM 2007

@curryZoomercoomer @FemoidsGTFO @ShadowTheEdgehog @Words2_live_bye @LOLI BREEDING
This can't be a coincidence

THIS IS FROM 2007

Based Incel punching whore stacy ngl.

Women should start to fear men again like they did in the past, respect comes from fear. Respect doesn't come from people thinking you are a good person, that's bullshit. If you are a good person people will just walk all over you.100 years ago their reaction wouldn't be to laugh because they knew they would face physical punishment from the male. I'm not saying that the man could do what that guy did in the video but she would probably receive a harsh slap to the face without him facing any punishment.
People will use and abuse you if they think you're nice. People are like sharks who smell blood when you're nice

Only the threat of imminent violence or jurisdiction keeps people in place

Based Incel punching whore stacy ngl.
I forgot to @ you, based greencel

THIS IS FROM 2007
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who inadvertently made the Stacy meme got it from this video.

He kinda looks like Young JAck Black

I haven't seen this in years, good laugh.

THIS IS FROM 2007

fucking awesome
although tbh the "stacy's mom" song was out before this video
so i think "stacy" had already been being used to refer to an attractive girl
albeit maybe not as popular as now

Mentosmaxxing

Shit maybe I need mentos too.

How did America and the Western world in general get so dark and toxic from carefree videos like this lol. Its only 13 years ago but i looks like a different world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back