Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This youtube channel is suicidefuel for me unexpectedly

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/IY229vZhNgM?si=oUhPys5qssHnVcfd

It is a good channel not to bash on it, perhaps it is even wholesome.

This episode in particular was not so bad, JFL at the old teach jestermaxxing around the 1 minute mark.

I actually used to like watching this channel it would show some cool stuff and it was short.

But now I can not click on it without feeling like I will get depression, alot of clips show cool stuff around the world meanwhile I just rot in my room.

Sometimes they will show a cool holiday destination or something and that is the biggest suifuel, all I want to do is have a nice foid and go to all these places but I cannot and I probably never will since they are all chad widowed with used pussies and multiple body count :feelsrope:

I honestly might kill myself if I hit 30, my dream will be long dead by then.

6th day without a cig. Im gona break my arm soon

6th day without a cig. Im gona break my arm soon
That's pretty amazing, was always massive suifuel seeing my extended family smoke and dying from it losing their teeth and it smelling shit.

When I saw you replied to this thread I was expecting the usual (dnw) plz do not watch any of the videos from this youtube channel brocel

That's pretty amazing, was always massive suifuel seeing my extended family smoke and dying from it losing their teeth and it smelling shit.

When I saw you replied to this thread I was expecting the usual (dnw) plz do not watch any of the videos from this youtube channel brocel
Dnr