Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This young ethnic finally made it... now what?

I used to work as a janitor in Silicon Valley and let me tell you that most companies give free lunch including janitors and agency employees. They also give free sodas and Red Bull and I used to sell those empty cans and every week I would get $300-$400 dollars worth of recycling!!! I was so happy cause my paychecks would be $700 dollars plus the $300-$400 in total was more than $1000 every week plus free food I was more than blessed those years. But that’s nothing compared of what the employees from the company I was cleaning were getting.

I used to work as a janitor in Silicon Valley and let me tell you that most companies give free lunch including janitors and agency employees. They also give free sodas and Red Bull and I used to sell those empty cans and every week I would get $300-$400 dollars worth of recycling!!! I was so happy cause my paychecks would be $700 dollars plus the $300-$400 in total was more than $1000 every week plus free food I was more than blessed those years. But that’s nothing compared of what the employees from the company I was cleaning were getting.
Fucking awesome gratitude you have man. I hope you stay well and healthy